How do I figure out if a Girl I like on Miiverse isn't actually a guy?

#121hotmarxPosted 1/27/2013 9:48:48 PM
TC ... you still with us?Oh,man,I hope he's not having trouble with that Travelocity discount code.
#122BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/28/2013 12:44:53 AM
TC pm'd me and asked me to tell you all that thanks to our support, he manned up and is currently going to Alaska to meet the girl in person. He's bringing his trusty katana with him in order to have some readily available otaku stuff to talk about or to commit murder-suicide if she turns out to be a guy
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#123ReedeemerPosted 1/28/2013 12:52:09 AM
If only the Wii U had some sort of video chat application...
<.<
>.>
gotta get that friend request accepted first though, good luck :P

inb4 7yo girl
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#124diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 1:09:35 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
TC pm'd me and asked me to tell you all that thanks to our support, he manned up and is currently going to Alaska to meet the girl in person. He's bringing his trusty katana with him in order to have some readily available otaku stuff to talk about or to commit murder-suicide if she turns out to be a guy

maybe another girl will miiverse his catfish on the way to meet her, then he can collect a chunk of frequent flyer miles as he criss-crosses the country, and eventually fly himself to the moon
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#125-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/28/2013 1:11:56 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
She wants to do a Wii U video chat and so do I BUT I'm so scared that it will either be a guy or a trap and then my self esteem will suffer greatly and I will hate myself for months.

You're trying to pick up a girl over Miiverse. How do you have any self esteem?
#126diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 1:15:49 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
She wants to do a Wii U video chat and so do I BUT I'm so scared that it will either be a guy or a trap and then my self esteem will suffer greatly and I will hate myself for months.

he doesn't have much obviously. but who are we to judge? for all we know those two will meet and fall in love without a hitch. to each their own.
---
#127-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/28/2013 1:16:29 AM
diggyfresh posted...
-NotoriousLynx posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...

he doesn't have much obviously. but who are we to judge? for all we know those two will meet and fall in love without a hitch. to each their own.

I hope she turns out to be a man.
#128diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 1:34:28 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
diggyfresh posted...
-NotoriousLynx posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...

I hope she turns out to be a man.

I hope TC reports back to us what goes down.
---
#129fuzi11Posted 1/28/2013 1:59:45 AM
If you like this person so much, then you should love this person indepedent of gender.
#130-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/28/2013 2:02:03 AM
fuzi11 posted...
If you like this person so much, then you should love this person indepedent of gender.

lol?