How do I figure out if a Girl I like on Miiverse isn't actually a guy?

#201ZBug_Posted 2/4/2013 3:20:35 AM
georgethecow4 posted...
Guys, I think it's clear what's happened here. This "girl", whether actually female or not, has clearly used Miiverse in order to find TC, and kidnap him. For ransom or worse, I don't know. But all I do know is...

It's time to suit up and kick some doors down. Here comes team GameFAQs, saving TC and complaining about the Wii U while we do it.

We'll all do what we can! What we can without leaving our seats that is.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#202diggyfreshPosted 2/4/2013 3:27:23 AM
ZBug_ posted...
georgethecow4 posted...
Guys, I think it's clear what's happened here. This "girl", whether actually female or not, has clearly used Miiverse in order to find TC, and kidnap him. For ransom or worse, I don't know. But all I do know is...

It's time to suit up and kick some doors down. Here comes team GameFAQs, saving TC and complaining about the Wii U while we do it.

We'll all do what we can! What we can without leaving our seats that is.

i'm sending good vibes
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#203teamaquashockPosted 2/4/2013 8:12:14 AM
Still trying to find out what happens in the end.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"
#204bwburke94Posted 2/4/2013 10:55:33 AM
We all know the "girl" is really a catfish.
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
#205googlerPosted 2/4/2013 12:01:52 PM
This can be resolved very easily...ask for nude pictures. If you see a dick, then she's definitely a guy.

you're welcome
#206centipede777Posted 2/4/2013 12:48:01 PM
Tell her "Bosoms or begone with thee!" and then you should know if you get pictures. Clothed or non clothed, it shouldn't matter since they'd clearly be visible.
---
The cake is a spy
Hatsune Miku is Mai Waifu, called it
#207ninto55Posted 2/4/2013 1:31:35 PM
I'm starting to think we can actually keep this topic afloat until TC gets back from Alaska.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo
#208X2SBPosted 2/7/2013 12:29:07 AM
Bump.

Tc, u better answer right quick or ima kill you.
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#209JaguarPaw1Posted 2/7/2013 12:38:44 AM
ninto55 posted...
I'm starting to think we can actually keep this topic afloat until TC gets back from Alaska.

I don't think he's ever coming back man. He's either totally getting laid or in a basement crying. Im calling it... "TOPIC OVER MAN, TOPIC OVER"
---
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ******' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
#210teamaquashockPosted 2/7/2013 11:31:23 AM
But he's posting other topics so I dunno...
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"