How do I figure out if a Girl I like on Miiverse isn't actually a guy?

#211BrewTownGamerPosted 2/7/2013 10:42:55 AM
Well until the lil guy gets back this topic is now about how much we like turtles
---
You can be white, black, asian, native. The second you turn into a zombie im gonna blast you in the brain!
#212wingo84Posted 2/7/2013 10:44:45 AM
BrewTownGamer posted...
Well until the lil guy gets back this topic is now about how much we like turtles

I prefer Splinters
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#213Captain_NESPosted 2/7/2013 1:08:49 PM
SHREDDER! Anyone read micheal bay's reboot script? the turtles now come from outta space!
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#214ninto55Posted 2/7/2013 5:21:07 PM
I heard about the reboot, but I'm too young to care about TMNT anyway, so I'm just gonna ignore them as usual.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo
#215GigagreymonPosted 2/8/2013 8:26:54 AM
I am hereby requesting TC's return.
#216AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:53:00 AM
New Update:

Ok guys so for the past few days I keep trying to get her to video chat with me but her answers have always been "I'm not comfortable with doing that right now." and I once tried a stealth approach saying I would show her my anime boxset collection and I told her it would be quick and easy with the Wii U video chat and she was all excited about it at first but then she caught on quick and got kinda mad at me and said "No means no. Please understand and respect my wishes ok? :3"

Anyway she has recently been using Netflix a lot and watching anime on it.
Now maybe I'm guessing too much but in my experience it's usually girls who are the ones that spend hours on Netflix right?
So could this sorta confirm her gender?

Oh and my older sister told me to watch out because she watches this show called Catfish on MTV and that it always turns out being an obese man or women pretending to be another gender. She also said that purple is a sort of favorite color for "traps" because it represents something about gender equality or unisex.

So this scared me a bit since her mii has a purple outfit and her favorite color is purple.

I just hope she will let up soon with our daily chatting and be more comfortable and up to the idea.

Please give me any tips or advice to help me out.
I will keep you guys posted when there is further development.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#217JaguarPaw1Posted 2/8/2013 9:06:28 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
New Update:

Ok guys so for the past few days I keep trying to get her to video chat with me but her answers have always been "I'm not comfortable with doing that right now." and I once tried a stealth approach saying I would show her my anime boxset collection and I told her it would be quick and easy with the Wii U video chat and she was all excited about it at first but then she caught on quick and got kinda mad at me and said "No means no. Please understand and respect my wishes ok? :3"

Now maybe I'm guessing too much but in my experience it's usually girls who are the ones that spend hours on Netflix right?

Oh and my older sister told me to watch out because she watches this show called Catfish on MTV and that it always turns out being an obese man or women pretending to be another gender. She also said that purple is a sort of favorite color for "traps" because it represents something about gender equality or unisex.

So this scared me a bit since her mii has a purple outfit and her favorite color is purple.

I just hope she will let up soon with our daily chatting and be more comfortable and up to the idea.

TC IS BACK
---
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ******' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
#218A1RollerRagerPosted 2/8/2013 9:13:43 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
New Update:

Finally you respond! Welcome back.
#219Shadow CloudPosted 2/8/2013 9:14:53 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...

Nope.
#220ThreinfhirPosted 2/8/2013 9:16:44 AM
What's "her" NNID?
---
NNID: Threinfhir