If if Nintendo survives this gen, they should call their next console Nintendo 7

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If if Nintendo survives this gen, they should call their next console Nintendo 7
3 years ago#11
Oh yeah well Playstation sounds like a club for cho mos. What about basically every other electronic device with a stupid name? As if ipad or ipod is such a great name right? I'd say at this point Nintendo has a better chance of surviving than Sony. What with their miserable flop of a handheld and PS4's no doubt rediculous price along with banning used games. Yeah Sony's dominance has about run it's course.
3 years ago#12
maximumbarmage posted...
I'm just not sure they'll be making anymore home consoles after the Wii U.

That's only because you don't know anything about business. Clearly.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#13
I wish they had gone with the codenames instead of the actual names. Revolution was an awesome name, and Project Cafe was sweet too.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
3 years ago#14
darkjedilink posted...
Why wouldn't Nintendo survive this gen?

They can lose a half a billion dollars a year, every year, until 2075 before having to worry about selling property or taking a loan.

Um...?
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
3 years ago#15
No.
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
3 years ago#16
There are a ton of possible names for the upcoming console:
N7
RevolutioN
NES2.0
Super Nintendo Advance
GameBox
Super Famicon
Ultra Mega NES
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
3 years ago#17
This name exists since 2011's E3 IIRC and I still am butthurt at such an awful name too.
I really hope they make a better named console in the future.
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
3 years ago#18
adampeltz posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Why wouldn't Nintendo survive this gen?

They can lose a half a billion dollars a year, every year, until 2075 before having to worry about selling property or taking a loan.

Um...?

http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-doomed-not-likely-just-take-look-how-much-money-its-got-bank/

Okay, a quarter billion dollars a year, not a half a billion.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#19
Nintendo is known for rejecting good names for their consoles: Nitro, Stream, Revolution, Atlantis, Ultra 64, etc. Don't expect it to be anything creative, it'll probably be a simple or silly name like the GameCube and Wii.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If if Nintendo survives this gen, they should call their next console Nintendo 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived