Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.

User Info: TheTitan99

TheTitan99
3 years ago#1
Should i do it guys
PSN ID: Vault_Dweller77

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#2
Depends - what do you want on the Wii U? Do you still play your PS3? Why can't you own both?
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: james_heller

james_heller
3 years ago#3
I'm a big nintendo fan myself, but I say not. Wait till you get the money, because the PS3 still has some good games on its way.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
3 years ago#4
Selling a system is always a bad idea. Save up, who knows the Wii U could have a sale that lets you say the amount you would have gottenfor the ps3.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
3 years ago#5
I wouldnt unless u absolutely need to. U normally dont get good money for trade in's on systems. But I am doing the same... Neglecting my Gears Xbox when I buy my Wii U
Greatness comes from within
I wouldn't. First of all, the PS3 has a much better library right now than the Wii U. Second, this year's PS3 releases will be far superior (in terms of quantity and quality) to this year's Wii U releases.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#7
There's too many good games for the PS3 to justify that.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
3 years ago#8
I would wait. Most Sony consoles get their best games as the new console starts to roll out.
Now Playing: EDF 2017 Portable, P4G, Tera, Darkness 2, Ys Origin, Prince of Persia(2008), Metro 2033, DW: Gundam 2, Binary Domain
I Have A Huge Backlog.

User Info: TheTitan99

TheTitan99
3 years ago#9
I should have mentioned I don't play my PS3 much anymore.
PSN ID: Vault_Dweller77

User Info: twopinacoladas

twopinacoladas
3 years ago#10
I'd say keep your PS3, I have had my Wii since launch and my PS3 for a month and already have more PS3 games than Wii games. Tho there are a few other Wii games I'll get, I'd wait for more Wii U games before I plan on picking one up.
www.itstimetosplit.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived