Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.
3 years ago#1
Should i do it guys
---
PSN ID: Vault_Dweller77
3 years ago#2
Depends - what do you want on the Wii U? Do you still play your PS3? Why can't you own both?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#3
I'm a big nintendo fan myself, but I say not. Wait till you get the money, because the PS3 still has some good games on its way.
3 years ago#4
Selling a system is always a bad idea. Save up, who knows the Wii U could have a sale that lets you say the amount you would have gottenfor the ps3.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
3 years ago#5
I wouldnt unless u absolutely need to. U normally dont get good money for trade in's on systems. But I am doing the same... Neglecting my Gears Xbox when I buy my Wii U
---
Greatness comes from within
I wouldn't. First of all, the PS3 has a much better library right now than the Wii U. Second, this year's PS3 releases will be far superior (in terms of quantity and quality) to this year's Wii U releases.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
3 years ago#7
There's too many good games for the PS3 to justify that.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#8
I would wait. Most Sony consoles get their best games as the new console starts to roll out.
---
Now Playing: EDF 2017 Portable, P4G, Tera, Darkness 2, Ys Origin, Prince of Persia(2008), Metro 2033, DW: Gundam 2, Binary Domain
I Have A Huge Backlog.
3 years ago#9
I should have mentioned I don't play my PS3 much anymore.
---
PSN ID: Vault_Dweller77
3 years ago#10
I'd say keep your PS3, I have had my Wii since launch and my PS3 for a month and already have more PS3 games than Wii games. Tho there are a few other Wii games I'll get, I'd wait for more Wii U games before I plan on picking one up.
---
www.itstimetosplit.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about selling PS3 for Wii U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived