Which of the .30 cent games are you going to get?

#31slickvic1990Posted 1/27/2013 8:20:51 PM
CaptainMoose posted...
All of them, they're only thirty cents.

---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#32ADHDguitarPosted 1/27/2013 8:21:02 PM
mmarkster posted...
Hejiru posted...
CaptainMoose posted...

---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#33Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/27/2013 8:25:00 PM
All of them, but F-Zero, Punch Out, Kirby’s Adventure and Super Metroid are the important ones to me. I can't transfer my VC games to my Wii U because of an error, so this 30 cent promotion will make it less expensive to rebuy all of them.

I'm very pissed though that I'd have to pay for Balloon Fight and Yoshi though, since I have them as a 3DS Ambassador. Nintendo are money-grubbing ****s, making us pay for something that should be easily transferable from the 3DS for free.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#34YoyokuKOPosted 1/27/2013 8:26:34 PM
CaptainMoose posted...
#35strongo9Posted 1/27/2013 8:35:59 PM
PaperDolphin posted...
mkfreddddi posted...
mmarkster posted...
Hejiru posted...
CaptainMoose posted...

---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#36Dark_AbaddonPosted 1/27/2013 8:38:51 PM
Punch Out! Featuring Mr. Dream
Kirby’s Adventure
Super Metroid

probably only these 3, I have multiple copies of all the other games, and I never really play them... it is unfortunate they overlap with the 3DS ambassador games
---
and thus concludes my post.
#37iphysPosted 1/27/2013 9:18:19 PM
I can't think of any reason not to get them all, even the ones I own already. It's worth it just for the Club Nintendo coins, never mind gaining the ability to play the games on the GamePad. Plus, for the ones I already own on Wii VC, I can free up some of my limited Wii storage space and use my more extensive WiiU storage space for them instead.
#38darkjedilinkPosted 1/27/2013 9:20:05 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
All of them, but F-Zero, Punch Out, Kirby’s Adventure and Super Metroid are the important ones to me. I can't transfer my VC games to my Wii U because of an error, so this 30 cent promotion will make it less expensive to rebuy all of them.

I'm very pissed though that I'd have to pay for Balloon Fight and Yoshi though, since I have them as a 3DS Ambassador. Nintendo are money-grubbing ****s, making us pay for something that should be easily transferable from the 3DS for free.

You're mad you aren't getting your FREE game for free? That instead you must pay a whole thirty cents?

My. God.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#39Twenty0nePosted 1/27/2013 9:22:23 PM
already own the ones of those I want.. (F-Zero, Super Metroid)

so, zero.
---
M's 2013
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#40Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:23:47 PM
darkjedilink posted...
You're mad you aren't getting your FREE game for free? That instead you must pay a whole thirty cents?

My. God.

He has a point though
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U