The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Rayman Legends hype?

#1GP313Posted 1/27/2013 7:12:50 PM
It seems like no one is talking about this game. Am I the only one excited for it?!
---
Moogle is the best character ever...
#2HungoverHero777Posted 1/27/2013 7:13:45 PM
1 more month baby!
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#3ninto55Posted 1/27/2013 7:13:57 PM
Shhhh, I can't hear myself whine about Zelda bloom and awful launches over all your hype.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 1/27/2013 7:15:30 PM
Rayman Origins was awesome and Legends looks like it will be too. You just don't hear a lot about it here because most people have tunnel vision for "weeaboo garbage x more weeaboo garbage".
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5DTY3Posted 1/27/2013 7:23:25 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Rayman Origins was awesome and Legends looks like it will be too. You just don't hear a lot about it here because most people have tunnel vision for "weeaboo garbage x more weeaboo garbage".

Jesus Christ. Youre becoming the next Endgame...

Only not as smart.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#6DifferentialEquationPosted 1/27/2013 7:55:57 PM
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

I've never hear of this Endgame fellow, but if he's more intelligent than I am then that is a rare accomplishment.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#7DTY3Posted 1/27/2013 7:58:33 PM
^You arent very smart...
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#8shayminguy7Posted 1/27/2013 8:01:01 PM
I absolutely loved Rayman Origins, but I played the demo of Legends and I can honestly say I'm not too excited. I'll probably get it eventually, but still
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4083 - 1284 - 9273
Pokemon Black Pokedex: Seen: 581 Caught: 546
#9strongo9Posted 1/27/2013 8:07:05 PM
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

Offended weeaboo is offended
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#10DTY3Posted 1/27/2013 8:16:24 PM
strongo9 posted...
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

Offended weeaboo is offended

Um, what?
---