The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Rayman Legends hype?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends hype?
2 years ago#1
It seems like no one is talking about this game. Am I the only one excited for it?!
---
Moogle is the best character ever...
2 years ago#2
1 more month baby!
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
2 years ago#3
Shhhh, I can't hear myself whine about Zelda bloom and awful launches over all your hype.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo
Rayman Origins was awesome and Legends looks like it will be too. You just don't hear a lot about it here because most people have tunnel vision for "weeaboo garbage x more weeaboo garbage".
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
2 years ago#5
DifferentialEquation posted...
Rayman Origins was awesome and Legends looks like it will be too. You just don't hear a lot about it here because most people have tunnel vision for "weeaboo garbage x more weeaboo garbage".

Jesus Christ. Youre becoming the next Endgame...

Only not as smart.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

I've never hear of this Endgame fellow, but if he's more intelligent than I am then that is a rare accomplishment.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
2 years ago#7
^You arent very smart...
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
2 years ago#8
I absolutely loved Rayman Origins, but I played the demo of Legends and I can honestly say I'm not too excited. I'll probably get it eventually, but still
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4083 - 1284 - 9273
Pokemon Black Pokedex: Seen: 581 Caught: 546
2 years ago#9
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

Offended weeaboo is offended
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
2 years ago#10
strongo9 posted...
DTY3 posted...

Only not as smart.

Offended weeaboo is offended

Um, what?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends hype?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived