Do you guys feel like Nintendo is giving the 3DS more attention than the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you guys feel like Nintendo is giving the 3DS more attention than the Wii U?
2 years ago#11
Aren't both of them shaping up to have great 2013s?
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
2 years ago#12
Assuming you own one, is this your first time owning a system at launch? What you're seeing right now is pretty typical of a brand new system. The 3DS, along with most other systems ever released that I recall, went through similar growing pains.

With that said, surely you heard about or watched the most recent Nintendo direct, where Nintendo announced several new games coming up or in the works for the Wii U.
2 years ago#13
b1gt0ne posted...
I feel Sony is giving the WiiU more attention than vita.

LMAO

But on topic, not really. Both will have fantastic years this year and have lots of games announced.
2 years ago#14
Wii U has been out 2 months. 3DS has been out 2 years. there's been more time to stabilize the system, and work on it. Give Wii U time.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you guys feel like Nintendo is giving the 3DS more attention than the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived