Well, it seems the future of me getting a Wii U is slimming.

#11SakurafanboyPosted 1/27/2013 7:43:37 PM
Interesting tale, chap.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#12Chaos_KreaturePosted 1/27/2013 7:43:39 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
powerade911 posted...
strongo9 posted...
Okay?

---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#13blue_hedgehogPosted 1/27/2013 7:43:57 PM
From: TheSpiderSense5 | Posted: 1/28/2013 4:42:05 PM | #009
blue_hedgehog posted...
From: TheSpiderSense5 | Posted: 1/28/2013 4:27:32 PM | #001
Or never.

Just got a PS3 Super-Slim, disappointed at no Backwards Compatibility. Planning to get an Xbox 720 next, no plans for Nintendo consoles yet.

What games are you gonna get for the Xbox 720?

Wait, aren't YOU the one whom stripped my friend HylianCynadaquil of "Official Cyndaquil?"

No idea who that person is
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#14TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:44:37 PM
Master_Totho posted...
oh man, i love what the internet has done to this generation.

I really hope everyone who isn't, and for that matter, is going to purchase a wii u, or hell any game console really makes a new topic here so we can all know about it.

TheSpiderSense5 posted...

Just me putting down my two cents, that's all.

---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark
#15TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:48:38 PM
blue_hedgehog posted...
From: TheSpiderSense5 | Posted: 1/28/2013 4:42:05 PM | #009
blue_hedgehog posted...
From: TheSpiderSense5 | Posted: 1/28/2013 4:27:32 PM | #001
Or never.

Just got a PS3 Super-Slim, disappointed at no Backwards Compatibility. Planning to get an Xbox 720 next, no plans for Nintendo consoles yet.

What games are you gonna get for the Xbox 720?

Wait, aren't YOU the one whom stripped my friend HylianCynadaquil of "Official Cyndaquil?"

No idea who that person is

Lol, my bad, sorry.
---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark
#16Faceman_Posted 1/27/2013 7:51:07 PM
PS3 not being backwards compatible is old news >.> They did it so you would be forced to buy their HD collections. Seems like you're pretty cheap if you don't just get them all.
#17TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:53:35 PM
Faceman_ posted...
PS3 not being backwards compatible is old news >.> They did it so you would be forced to buy their HD collections. Seems like you're pretty cheap if you don't just get them all.

I wasn't exactly big on Sony and Play-Station, so I never knew that.

The one game I've been looking for is Spider-Man 3 for PS3. Is it worth it? I've heard mixed reviews and want to be legitimate.
---
#18Master_TothoPosted 1/27/2013 7:54:13 PM
Master_Totho posted...

I really hope everyone who isn't, and for that matter, is going to purchase a wii u, or hell any game console really makes a new topic here so we can all know about it.

now see, that's exactly the problem. Not only is quoteing me, and then yourself like that completely asinine, as once again doing so added nothing to a pointless conversation, but you didn't provide your "two cents."

That expression implies you provided some kind of opinion, and you didn't. You just put down a few facts revelent to only yourself. Hense the parade of "okay" responses. Let me translate what they mean: okay, and your point is?
---
FC: 2320 - 6163 - 8730
#19RAPTall1Posted 1/27/2013 7:54:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLk4Ia0otko
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#20TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:57:08 PM
Master_Totho posted...
Master_Totho posted...

now see, that's exactly the problem. Not only is quoteing me, and then yourself like that completely asinine, as once again doing so added nothing to a pointless conversation, but you didn't provide your "two cents."

That expression implies you provided some kind of opinion, and you didn't. You just put down a few facts revelent to only yourself. Hense the parade of "okay" responses. Let me translate what they mean: okay, and your point is?

Ok, so what's YOUR point? That I'm using a phrase incorrectly? Is it something to make a fuss about?
---