Well, it seems the future of me getting a Wii U is slimming.

#21DarthFloatyPosted 1/27/2013 8:57:20 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Interesting tale, chap.

Buena cuenta, pariente.
#22b1gt0nePosted 1/27/2013 9:03:07 PM
I read this story on BBC earlier today....
#23Master_TothoPosted 1/27/2013 9:03:22 PM
My point is this topic is a waste of space. For god sake you didn't even really explain why you're not getting a Wii U. This topic would only have relevance on the ps3 board because of the no backwards compatibility, and even then barely.

You're not a special little snowflake, this topic speaks for itself as far as how pointless it is. Next time have something at least marginally interesting to say or it's probably a good idea to keep it to yourself.
---
FC: 2320 - 6163 - 8730
#24TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:08:25 PM
Fine. If it pisses you off that much, then don't post in it. The fact that you couldn't hold back and just not post and ignore this topic was your decision entirely.

I'm just making a topic about it. Sure, it's a waste of time. I knew that too. But just deeming it stupid isn't something you want to head into.
---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark
#25Master_TothoPosted 1/27/2013 9:11:12 PM
strongo9 posted...
Okay?

---
FC: 2320 - 6163 - 8730
#26TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:16:01 PM
Master_Totho posted...
strongo9 posted...
Okay?

MUCH better, thank you. >_>
---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark
#27b1gt0nePosted 1/27/2013 9:18:51 PM
TheSpiderSense5 posted...
Master_Totho posted...
strongo9 posted...
Okay?

Were you expecting deep and meaningful responses?? Do you visit other forums of products you don't plan to buy???
#28TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:22:18 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Master_Totho posted...
strongo9 posted...
Okay?

Were you expecting deep and meaningful responses?? Do you visit other forums of products you don't plan to buy???

*clears throat*

No, I wasn't. In fact, I wasn't expecting to get any responses at all. And if you don't mind, I'd like to shut this topic down. This clearly isn't getting the younglings to sleep. Obviously, the overuse of question marks have you expecting a post that would further continue this conversation.
---
#29AmakusaPosted 1/27/2013 9:22:59 PM
Fine. If it pisses you off that much, then don't post in it.

Well, since you posted it, people are free to reply to it no matter how much you don't like what they say.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#30TheSpiderSense5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:25:18 PM
Amakusa posted...
Fine. If it pisses you off that much, then don't post in it.

Well, since you posted it, people are free to reply to it no matter how much you don't like what they say.

I'd like to shut this topic down. Please.

And posting in this would further increase the chances of this topic reaching 500 posts when, dubbing you guys, "is a pointless topic".
---