This is why I hate fanatics.

#11ChipChippersonPosted 1/27/2013 8:44:59 PM
I don't care about any of that really. I don't download games so about half of that list doesn't apply to me.

The battery life complaint is just people being stone cold lazy. If there isn't an outlet nearby then you must have the most poorly designed house ever.

Graphics? I'd still be fine if they looked like N64 games. They're fun and they work, that's all I care about.

As for being a 'fanatic' I pretty much hated Nintendo up until a few months ago.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#12Tsutarja495Posted 1/27/2013 8:54:02 PM
Graphics: Don't care, I'd go PC if I wanted the best graphics. I still play NES and GB games sometimes, graphics are almost irrelevant to me. As long as I can tell what is going on, it is good enough.
Digital Content: I go retail only when given the option, so it wouldn't matter if I lost my downloads, almost none exist.
Battery Life: There's an outlet near where I play, I keep it plugged in. Besides, I barely ever play more than an hour or two at a time.
No DVD Player: I don't watch DVDs on my TV anyway, I rip them to my computer.
Region Lock: I can't read Japanese, I don't even import on my DS, even though it is region free.

Kill Switch: Fine by me, as a Nintendo fanboy I am always eager to throw my money their way.
#13shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 8:55:11 PM
The drones have no standards and will accept anything and bend over and take it from Nintendo, ruining things for everyone.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#14Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 8:56:08 PM
shaunme posted...
The drones have no standards and will accept anything and bend over and take it from Nintendo, ruining things for everyone.

Not exactly true, though the ones defending the rebuying of VC makes me question things.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 8:58:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Not exactly true, though the ones defending the rebuying of VC makes me question things.

no it's true hope denial keeps you and the rest of them warm at night.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#16Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:00:36 PM
shaunme posted...

Mmmm nope, I accept the system has issues and Nintendo screws up, same as I've accepted in for Sony and Microsoft and their respective consoles. I just think most complaints people bring up are really minor and blown out of proportion or are brought up way too much.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#17darkjedilinkPosted 1/27/2013 9:02:44 PM
BlueFlameBat posted...
You have to pay to download Virtual Console games to your Wii U that you already bought for your Wii.*
Loyalist: "It's not that expensive. You have an entitlement complex or something?"

This destroyed what little credibility you ever had, since all of my Wii VC is on my Wii U, and it didn't cost me anything.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#18shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 9:03:15 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Mmmm nope, I accept the system has issues and Nintendo screws up, same as I've accepted in for Sony and Microsoft and their respective consoles. I just think most complaints people bring up are really minor and blown out of proportion or are brought up way too much.

mmmm nope the operating system of the 360 and ps3 were not as slow as the wii u's at launch 6 years ago!! Defend this ..
---
#19darkjedilinkPosted 1/27/2013 9:04:30 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
This seems be primarily a Nintendo phenomenon and I have no idea why. When other companies screw over their customers, they may not boycott they at least usually complain about it to an extent. But Nintendo fans actually seem to enjoy it.

Link to the boycott of XBL or MemorySticks.

Oh, wait....
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:04:54 PM
shaunme posted...
mmmm nope the operating system of the 360 and ps3 were not as slow as the wii u's at launch 6 years ago!! Defend this ..

Updates released in Spring to fix it.
---