#21somebody336Posted 1/27/2013 9:05:11 PM
All fanatics are bad.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#22shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 9:09:02 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
mmmm nope the operating system of the 360 and ps3 were not as slow as the wii u's at launch 6 years ago!! Defend this ..

Updates released in Spring to fix it.

as predicted you missed the point drone, the 360 and ps3 were faster without needing a patch.6 YEARS AGO.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#23Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:10:48 PM
shaunme posted...
as predicted you missed the point drone, the 360 and ps3 were faster without needing a patch.6 YEARS AGO.

And? It's a problem yes but one that can be fixed. Again a lot of the complaints brought up are issues that can be fixed over time, things get ironed out and what not.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#24Arcadia__personPosted 1/27/2013 9:12:06 PM
darkjedilink posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...
You have to pay to download Virtual Console games to your Wii U that you already bought for your Wii.*
Loyalist: "It's not that expensive. You have an entitlement complex or something?"

This destroyed what little credibility you ever had, since all of my Wii VC is on my Wii U, and it didn't cost me anything.

I hate it when people act like someone being wrong on one point invalidates every other point they make. I also hate it when people intentionally misinterpret someone else paint them in a more negative light, which is exactly what you did. So good for you. >_>
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#25shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 9:15:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

And? It's a problem yes but one that can be fixed. Again a lot of the complaints brought up are issues that can be fixed over time, things get ironed out and what not.

not everyone has internet access,shoot?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#26ZvolTxPosted 1/27/2013 9:15:33 PM
I read it as "fanfics" and I came in expecting some terribly written fanfic to give me some good entertainment before going to bed :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#27Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:16:38 PM
shaunme posted...

Then that sucks for them, but I got to question why anyone would buy a 350 dollar system and not have internet.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#28Arcadia__personPosted 1/27/2013 9:19:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Then that sucks for them, but I got to question why anyone would buy a 350 dollar system and not have internet.

It's not really fair to blame the consumer. I agree it's probably a rare problem, but it could happen, and it's would sort of suck to stick people with an OS this slow.

That said, you guys are going back and forth over how bad it is if it takes 5 seconds to load a game. Not sure it's a big deal. >_>
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#29Baha05Posted 1/27/2013 9:22:35 PM
Arcadia__person posted...
It's not really fair to blame the consumer. I agree it's probably a rare problem, but it could happen, and it's would sort of suck to stick people with an OS this slow.

That said, you guys are going back and forth over how bad it is if it takes 5 seconds to load a game. Not sure it's a big deal. >_>

True but honestly at this point in gaming you kinda need internet, because no matter what you'll need to update the OS on a constant basis as well as the games (Unless updates are presented on discs too)
---
#30Board_hunter567Posted 1/27/2013 9:28:02 PM(edited)
A fanbase flip flopping opinions and defending the thing they're a fan of?
Shocking. Don't let it get under your skin.