This is why I hate fanatics.

#211darkjedilinkPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:35 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Ok....sure he's not named after the Nintendo franchise. Even though I would bet he is, I can't prove it so whatever.

The point I was making is, while there are some guys here trolling, other people own the system and have legit complaints. Instead of accepting this people like this guy will make any excuse for Nintendo and make it seem like they can do no wrong, to an extent I've never seen any other fanbase do. Guess what I'm saying is there are fanatics and trolls, one just a bad as the other. It irritates me that Nintendo can do no wrong, when obviously, they only care about the casual market and milk things to s***. Still enjoy the system? Fine. I enjoy it in a lot of ways too, but they are still f****** up in my book and I don't want my Wii U to collect dust like my Wii. So I voice my concerns, you guys should too.

This post might have merit, if it wasn't defending a known troll of this board.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#212TrueBlue91Posted 1/28/2013 11:41:33 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Ok....sure he's not named after the Nintendo franchise. Even though I would bet he is, I can't prove it so whatever.

The point I was making is, while there are some guys here trolling, other people own the system and have legit complaints. Instead of accepting this people like this guy will make any excuse for Nintendo and make it seem like they can do no wrong, to an extent I've never seen any other fanbase do. Guess what I'm saying is there are fanatics and trolls, one just a bad as the other. It irritates me that Nintendo can do no wrong, when obviously, they only care about the casual market and milk things to s***. Still enjoy the system? Fine. I enjoy it in a lot of ways too, but they are still f****** up in my book and I don't want my Wii U to collect dust like my Wii. So I voice my concerns, you guys should too.

This post might have merit, if it wasn't defending a known troll of this board.

Who, you?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#213BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 11:41:40 AM
darkjedilink posted...
squatch22 posted...
Why do certain Sony fanboys find it hard to understand that some ppl honestly dont care about graphics?

Why do Nintendo fanboys assume only Sony fanboys hate the Wii U? There's also Xbox and Pc players getting in on this action you know.

I know of NO Xbox fanboy that has attacked the Wii U purely from a graphics standpoint, and PC players attack EVERYONE from a graphics standpoint.

Nice try.

Also. As someone who goes on all 3 current boards. The majority of trolls on both Nintendo and Microsoft boards are Sony fans. I hardly ever see Nintendo and Microsoft fans trolling one another. As I said in an earlier post. If they have something against one another they keep it to themselves in their own boards. Sony fans are the ONLY ones that feel the need to branch off into other boards and actively mock them. Nintendo more-so than Microsoft.

And as a PC gamer. Yes. Yes I am. But only because the trolls are mocking Nintendo for it's graphics capabilities. Of course they wanna pick on someone who's on par with current gen rather than next gen. But they tuck their tails and back away when put up against PC gaming. If you wanna argue graphics, argue with graphics (ie PC), don't bother with a console that's just doing it's own thing for it's own fans. That's like messing with the Ouya. It's got it's own group of people it's accommodating for, not the graphic whores. If you wanna tote how amazing your graphics are you're gonna argue against others doing the same. And you'll lose. Every single time. Because PC outclasses you by far. Even when your precious console JUST came out.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#214BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 11:51:07 AM

icarus231 posted...
i have never played Kid Icarus. I have used that as a name since playing tournaments of BF2142.

And I've seen things just as bad from other fanbases. See Sony and it's kill switch on the PS3 as well as it's poor online security. See Microsoft and it's $60 online fee PLUS it STILL has ads. In both of these instances, fanatics have rabidly defended Sony and Microsoft. The trolls are the real issue here. There's more trolls in the Nintendo boards than the Microsoft and Sony ones. And while there are fanatics, a lot of these trolls take legitimate defenses against their attacks as more "Nintendrones" and "fanatics" I can assure you that most people arguing with Baha were straight up trolls.

I've headbutted with Baha quite a few times on both the Wii U boards and 3DS boards. The guy is FAR from a "Nintendrone" or a "fanatic". He's known to argue against something if he doesn't like it. But at the same time, he's actually here for debate and will acknowledge any fair points the other side makes. Unlike those he's arguing with right now. They're more focused on "lol Nintendrones blindly defending Nintendo again." regardless of if they are or not.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#215icarus231Posted 1/28/2013 11:51:59 AM

I have the system and the only legitimate complaint i have is the load times. I make no excuses for anyone or any system i just state it as i see it. Nintendo can do wrong but atleast they try and fix it as quick as possible.
#216Baha05Posted 1/28/2013 11:55:32 AM

The one issue with having a legit complaint is that some people tend to make minor issues seem like they are something far bigger ten it really is. No one is saying Nintendo cannot do wrong, people generally say that the wrong that Nintendo does do can either be fixed or is not that big a deal.

I mean hell you saw how those two were making lack of a DVD/BR player like it was some huge glaring flaw on the system even though other alternatives exists. These things happen a lot and more so when people repeat the issues.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#217DarkMasterShakePosted 1/28/2013 11:56:52 AM
BlazeFaia posted...
darkjedilink posted...
squatch22 posted...
Why do certain Sony fanboys find it hard to understand that some ppl honestly dont care about graphics?

Why do Nintendo fanboys assume only Sony fanboys hate the Wii U? There's also Xbox and Pc players getting in on this action you know.

I know of NO Xbox fanboy that has attacked the Wii U purely from a graphics standpoint, and PC players attack EVERYONE from a graphics standpoint.

Nice try.

Also. As someone who goes on all 3 current boards. The majority of trolls on both Nintendo and Microsoft boards are Sony fans. I hardly ever see Nintendo and Microsoft fans trolling one another. As I said in an earlier post. If they have something against one another they keep it to themselves in their own boards. Sony fans are the ONLY ones that feel the need to branch off into other boards and actively mock them. Nintendo more-so than Microsoft.

And as a PC gamer. Yes. Yes I am. But only because the trolls are mocking Nintendo for it's graphics capabilities. Of course they wanna pick on someone who's on par with current gen rather than next gen. But they tuck their tails and back away when put up against PC gaming. If you wanna argue graphics, argue with graphics (ie PC), don't bother with a console that's just doing it's own thing for it's own fans. That's like messing with the Ouya. It's got it's own group of people it's accommodating for, not the graphic whores. If you wanna tote how amazing your graphics are you're gonna argue against others doing the same. And you'll lose. Every single time. Because PC outclasses you by far. Even when your precious console JUST came out.

As someone who also goes on all 3 boards, and judging by your profile, has been doing so a bit longer, I can tell you that is bull****. Were you around the PS3 boards from July 06 to about let's say...well into 08? You know "Riiidge Racer, GIANT CRABS, no rumble lol" and the horrible, horrible online service. Yea I doubt PS3 fans were trolling themselves,cmon now.

Also, Nintendo is getting it for MUCH more for graphics, rightly so in a lot of cases. So let's not act like people are just trying to be bullies, and your PC elitism makes me sick. "No one wants a piece of us arrgghh". Cmon now.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#218DynheartPosted 1/28/2013 12:03:36 PM(edited)
This Blu-ray/DVD topic is dumb.

Nintendo is aimed at families. What family doesn't have a DVD or Blu-ray player, already, in their house? It's a pretty much a given folks.

As for your core player, like myself, I'm sure the majority have a DVD/Blu-ray player...sitting in their entertainment cabinet/set up.

It's the "hardcore" that have the problem. They have an minimalist approach. PC players? "I'll just game...stream...download...and play my Blu-rays right off my PC to my TV".

The "Hardcore" console players? "I want what the PC players have! An all in one box!".

Nintendo pretty much get's the gist that their target, families/core players, have a disc player already. Why add more to the cost of the machine? So the minimalist have one thing less to gripe about, and all the while, still not buy the console?

It's a smart move by Nintendo (there's a reason why the console is so small..they considered this). Besides, Streaming is taking over. Blu-ray. DvD. Cable. That's going to be the thing of the past, very soon. If you don't have internet? Better get it.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#219icarus231Posted 1/28/2013 12:00:29 PM
your PC elitism makes me sick. "No one wants a piece of us arrgghh". Cmon now.

He is right though pcs are superior and always will be. If you dont believe that you are not living in reality
#220DarkMasterShakePosted 1/28/2013 12:04:32 PM
Baha05 posted...

The one issue with having a legit complaint is that some people tend to make minor issues seem like they are something far bigger ten it really is. No one is saying Nintendo cannot do wrong, people generally say that the wrong that Nintendo does do can either be fixed or is not that big a deal.

I mean hell you saw how those two were making lack of a DVD/BR player like it was some huge glaring flaw on the system even though other alternatives exists. These things happen a lot and more so when people repeat the issues.

You see the thing about that is just because an issue may seem small to you, doesn't mean it seems that way to someone else. The lack of a DVD/BR player is ridiculous to me. It's just a step backwards to me. So let's say someone doesn't have a DVD/Blu Ray, but they love Nintendo so they wanted a Wii U they are screwed. Yes they shouldvr researched before they purchased, but its simple things like a DVD player that is expected to come in a console these days. How much would it have cost Nintendo to throw that in? Plus it would be cool if you could watch em on your gamepad.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!