This is why I hate fanatics.

#311diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 4:24:17 PM
games1256 posted...
The Fan boys have proved TC right.

Yup! But to be honest, saying you'll prove there are fanatics on a video game message board is like saying you'll prove there are fish in the ocean. It's redundant.

He gets props for nailing it so well though.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#312mini_blightPosted 1/28/2013 4:27:15 PM
jon davis posted...
Lol at thinking those death threats where serious!

So you're saying they were all joking? Wow. Talk about creepy. Who thinks joking about killing people or people dying is funny? I mean, besides Linetrix.
#313shaunmePosted 1/28/2013 4:34:07 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
darkjedilink posted...
DarkMasterShake posted...
So....you state that you don't think all Sony fans act that way, then proceed to give examples( of idiots btw) why the Sony fanbase is the worst ever....ok

If you don't see how that's possible, there's no point in even trying to explain it.

You had me until now. Sony fans aren't the worst. Sony fanboys are.

jon davis posted...
Lol at thinking those death threats where serious!

Prove that they aren't. Fanboys are crazy as **** man.

shaunme posted...
nintendrones, supporting paying more for less, a lot of these things are going to patched though,probably, so its fine .

Aaaaand typical troll. The only reason you're here is "lol Nintendrones are dumb."

the typical trolls on this board own a wii u?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#314GencoilPosted 1/28/2013 4:34:30 PM
85090578765572 posted...
I think it's funny that Nintendo fans are sort of not allowed to like a console just because it's not the cutting edge and not the ultimate best in everything.

Yeah it's like, if you say you like Wii U someone might be like "What's wrong with you? Don't you know there are more powerful machines out there? God, I have to talk this person out of this nonsense". Well MAYBE I don't prioritize those things, I like Wii U because it lets you play games in ways that aren't possible on other systems. Every Nintendo system has brought us some incredible game experiences, am I gonna pass on their latest just because it's not the best of the best in terms of power?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#315Hello10000Posted 1/28/2013 4:39:24 PM
If we are arguing about console power then there is no reason to get the PS3 or 360 seeing as the PC has surpassed those as well.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 0519 6470 0040 Name: Ash
#316BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 4:45:22 PM
shaunme posted...

No. You're right. They don't. But you're not helping yourself by mindlessly bashing every single person that disagrees with you and calling them Nintendrones. That makes you no better than them. You don't even bother acknowledging any strong points your opponent may have. Hell, you rag on Baha for being a fanatic when he's never just accepted things Nintendo did if he didn't agree with them. You're REALLY not helping yourself.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#317shaunmePosted 1/28/2013 4:48:40 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
shaunme posted...

No. You're right. They don't. But you're not helping yourself by mindlessly bashing every single person that disagrees with you and calling them Nintendrones. That makes you no better than them. You don't even bother acknowledging any strong points your opponent may have. Hell, you rag on Baha for being a fanatic when he's never just accepted things Nintendo did if he didn't agree with them. You're REALLY not helping yourself.

i'm not poor enough to defend the wii u's shortcomings just because i bought it, purchase defenders are worse than trolls and fanboys .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#318BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 5:00:28 PM
shaunme posted...
BlazeFaia posted...
shaunme posted...

i'm not poor enough to defend the wii u's shortcomings just because i bought it, purchase defenders are worse than trolls and fanboys .

What you fail to realize is, not everyone sees the things you see as issues. Take a look at New Super Mario Bros. series. People think it's overdone, crappy, and needs to die. I for one disagree. I think NSMBWii is the best 2D Mario game to date next to Super Mario World. The original on the DS is another story though. >.> Just because you think it's a problem and someone else doesn't doesn't mean they're blindly defending the system they bought.

So it doesn't have DVD/Blu-Ray. And? It does live streaming. That's the new thing. It's cheaper and easier than buying a disk. I've got a DVD player and a Blu-Ray player. But I don't buy any DVDs or Blu-Rays since starting up Vudu. Heck. I don't even watch TV anymore.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#319ThreinfhirPosted 1/28/2013 5:10:50 PM
ChipChipperson posted...
I don't care about any of that really. I don't download games so about half of that list doesn't apply to me.

The battery life complaint is just people being stone cold lazy. If there isn't an outlet nearby then you must have the most poorly designed house ever.

Graphics? I'd still be fine if they looked like N64 games. They're fun and they work, that's all I care about.

As for being a 'fanatic' I pretty much hated Nintendo up until a few months ago.

http://hollywoodnose.com/images/net_worth4/jim-norton-wealth/jim-norton-net-worth.jpg
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#320games1256Posted 1/28/2013 5:11:52 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
shaunme posted...
BlazeFaia posted...
shaunme posted...

What you fail to realize is, not everyone sees the things you see as issues. Take a look at New Super Mario Bros. series. People think it's overdone, crappy, and needs to die. I for one disagree. I think NSMBWii is the best 2D Mario game to date next to Super Mario World. The original on the DS is another story though. >.> Just because you think it's a problem and someone else doesn't doesn't mean they're blindly defending the system they bought.

So it doesn't have DVD/Blu-Ray. And? It does live streaming. That's the new thing. It's cheaper and easier than buying a disk. I've got a DVD player and a Blu-Ray player. But I don't buy any DVDs or Blu-Rays since starting up Vudu. Heck. I don't even watch TV anymore.

They are still flaws. Some people think they have to blindly defend Nintendo. While The fans can say ok the problems you mention should be changed but they do not matter to me. Not saying no your wrong troll.