This is why I hate fanatics.

#341diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 2:15:45 AM
shaunme posted...
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
Gencoil posted...
shaunme posted...
Fyi vudu is not blu ray quality, it is very close but especially the audio is lower quality, enjoy wasting your bandwith instead of popping a disc in drones.

I don't speak for everyone, of course, but personally I don't really mind the lack of DVD or Blu-ray support since I already have five other machines that can do that (two of them being Blu-ray players).

i completely understand and respect your opinion,but you have to understand to include these things is an industry standard ,nintendo are just cheap.

is it an industry standard? Nintendo left it out

exactly.

nintendo sold more systems this last gen than anyone. a standard is what people measure what is common and accepted. nintendo had the most common accepted console system.

if anything, it's standard NOT to put a BR player in a game console.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#342darkus_fPosted 1/29/2013 2:19:05 AM
LifelessBoy posted...
All that you said makes sense and I agree.

I can't stop the wave of flame coming your way though. My condolences.

This. Be strong TC.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#343squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 2:22:33 AM(edited)
I guess if 360źPS3 are the standard, all consoles should have a high failure rate too yeah?
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#344shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 2:23:18 AM
a typical drone response, as a gamer you should know that even though the wii SOLD more units than the ps3 and 360,they both had more highly rated exclusives, can u understand that?? when gamers decide on what console to buy they go for games and features, only a drone would buy a console based on how many it sold! im embarrassed for you "moar salez means a better console".unreal.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#345diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:04 AM
squatch22 posted...
I guess if 360źPS3 are the standard, all consoles should have a high failure rate too yeah?

yup, and when Sony put BR in the PS3 they did it because it was the standard
---
#346diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 2:25:36 AM
shaunme posted...
a typical drone response, as a gamer you should know that even though the wii SOLD more units than the ps3 and 360,they both had more highly rated exclusives, can u understand that?? when gamers decide on what console to buy they go for games and features, only a drone would buy a console based on how many it sold! im embarrassed for you "moar salez means a better console".unreal.

I did not say that.

I will make it simple: Nintendo is a standard of gaming.
---
#347shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 2:28:07 AM
dvd/bluray cd playback, hd gaming all standard ,SiX YEARS AGO.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#348shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 2:29:32 AM
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...

I did not say that.

I will make it simple: Nintendo is a standard of gaming.

nintendo do not set any standards.
---
#349Mirror_AuraPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:33 AM
Or how about the DRM defenders on PC? They clearly don't exist either.

This is awfully ironic coming from a guy with "Companion Cube!!! omg" in his signature. Steam's not DRM to you, boy?
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#350diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:04 AM
shaunme posted...
dvd/bluray cd playback, hd gaming all standard ,SiX YEARS AGO.

Nintendo is a standard of gaming. Do you disagree?
---