This is why I hate fanatics.

#411ElectricKaibutuPosted 1/29/2013 3:44:39 AM
You guys... I don't think you even know why you're arguing anymore. The word 'standard' has since lost all meaning.

Try this: "A standard X has Y." A standard car has cup holders. A standard piano has 88 keys. A standard TV has a remote. Does that make anything easier?
#412super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 3:48:27 AM
shaunme posted...
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
innovation

something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.
the act of innovating; introduction of new things or methods

ps3 did this 6 years ago so it isn't innovation.

uh oh. so u just said that PS3 innovated BR 6 years ago. BR player was not the standard at that time? are u sure?

not in a console.

where was it standard then?

in a blu ray player.

what are you talking about? you realise i used the words disc based playback support,which includes dvd,which has been in consoles since 2001,keep twisting things and keep embarrassing yourself.

no type of dvd playback in consoles are(were)(is) standard because not all consoles

have it, so it is not the standard, remember dreamcast, no dvd, GCN no dvd Xbox ohh I

gotta buy a piece of sh@t to watch something on this stepping stool and ps2 only

system with mediocre playback(all part of the same gen). now where here still not standard.
#413diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 3:52:22 AM
ElectricKaibutu posted...
You guys... I don't think you even know why you're arguing anymore. The word 'standard' has since lost all meaning.

Try this: "A standard X has Y." A standard car has cup holders. A standard piano has 88 keys. A standard TV has a remote. Does that make anything easier?

ya I like that. it's simple.

can u find a standard car without cup holders? nope.

can u find a standard piano without 88 keys? maybe, but 88 is agreed upon in the industry

can u find a standard TV without a remote? well depends where u lost it, but yes it comes with one

can u find a standard gaming console without disc playback? nope, they all have disc playback...

oh wait, but they don't
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#414super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 3:57:31 AM
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
What! No comebacks! come at me h err bro!

silly boy i said the major players in the video game industry,making your post moot.

Major player these huevos! you call PC a major player , can't put that sh@t under your tv or

in you set up! Personal Computer damn not anything else, that like saying a console can

use tools that a Mac can use to mack music Etc..
#415shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 3:57:54 AM
i never said it was standard in the ps2 era, read before posting.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#416shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 4:00:40 AM
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...

silly boy i said the major players in the video game industry,making your post moot.

Major player these huevos! you call PC a major player , can't put that sh@t under your tv or

in you set up! Personal Computer damn not anything else, that like saying a console can

my pc is under my tv,and displays through my tv.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#417diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 4:04:32 AM
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...

does it have disc playback on it?
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#418shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 4:06:07 AM
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...

does it have disc playback on it?

of course it does its next gen.
---
#419super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 4:07:36 AM
shaunme posted...

So now i can't read huh! one step bro one step! Answer this if you will, What is standard in

a car automatic or standard then you will have your answer about life and we can all stroll

into a field of daises.
#420shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 4:10:09 AM
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...

So now i can't read huh! one step bro one step! Answer this if you will, What is standard in

a car automatic or standard then you will have your answer about life and we can all stroll

into a field of daises.

i never said you couldnt read, read before posting.In the u.k nearly all of our cars are manual,automatics are very rare,nothing to do with this though.
---