This is why I hate fanatics.

#421super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 5:17:14 AM
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
i never said it was standard in the ps2 era, read before posting.

So now i can't read huh! one step bro one step! Answer this if you will, What is standard in

a car automatic or standard then you will have your answer about life and we can all stroll

into a field of daises.

i never said you couldnt read, read before posting.In the u.k nearly all of our cars are manual,automatics are very rare,nothing to do with this though.

you just said read again! aw well i'm gonna pick up a book of the shelf and see whats in it i

guess.
#422CaioNVPosted 1/29/2013 5:18:42 AM(edited)
Uuh... Why is this another 500 posts topic?
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#423shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:19:39 AM
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...

So now i can't read huh! one step bro one step! Answer this if you will, What is standard in

a car automatic or standard then you will have your answer about life and we can all stroll

into a field of daises.

i never said you couldnt read, read before posting.In the u.k nearly all of our cars are manual,automatics are very rare,nothing to do with this though.

you just said read again! aw well i'm gonna pick up a book of the shelf and see whats in it i

guess.

yeah i said read again,i didn't say or imply you couldn't read.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#424diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 5:24:04 AM
CaioNV posted...

I suggested that Nintendo sets standards in console gaming.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#425super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 5:25:44 AM
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
shaunme posted...

into a field of daises.

guess.

yeah i said read again,i didn't say or imply you couldn't read.

yeah I know, I thought you wanted me to pick up a novel or something, anyway i'm eyeing Stephen King's Cell
#426tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 5:31:17 AM
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

What? By doing making a tablet and doing everything everyone else is doing years later.The only thing they have done recently is the Wiimote which I do adore in all honesty.
#427diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 5:37:43 AM
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

What? By doing making a tablet and doing everything everyone else is doing years later.The only thing they have done recently is the Wiimote which I do adore in all honesty.

haha I know it was a bold statement. but shaunme agreed. then he went on to drop such bombs on us like BR was not standard in PS3 in 2006, but BR was standard in BR players at that time.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#428super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 5:42:18 AM
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

who else has a tablet? (had to put down my book for this) and its more than meets the eye!
#429shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:43:17 AM
diggyfresh posted...
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

haha I know it was a bold statement. but shaunme agreed. then he went on to drop such bombs on us like BR was not standard in PS3 in 2006, but BR was standard in BR players at that time.

still twisting.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#430shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:45:12 AM
super_clout posted...
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

who else has a tablet? (had to put down my book for this) and its more than meets the eye!

apple.
---