This is why I hate fanatics.

#431tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 5:45:48 AM
I swear BR was very very new and Playstation 3 was like the super cheap alternative to the overpriced BR players which overpriced because they were soooooo new.
#432diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 5:46:04 AM
shaunme posted...
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...
innovation

something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.
the act of innovating; introduction of new things or methods

ps3 did this 6 years ago so it isn't innovation.

uh oh. so u just said that PS3 innovated BR 6 years ago. BR player was not the standard at that time? are u sure?

not in a console.

where was it standard then?

in a blu ray player.

what are you talking about? you realise i used the words disc based playback support,which includes dvd,which has been in consoles since 2001,keep twisting things and keep embarrassing yourself.

explain the twist
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#433rockyminPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:26 AM
super_clout posted...
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...
Uuh... Why is this another 500 posts topic?

I suggested that Nintendo sets standards in console gaming.

What? By doing making a tablet and doing everything everyone else is doing years later.The only thing they have done recently is the Wiimote which I do adore in all honesty.

who else has a tablet? (had to put down my book for this) and its more than meets the eye!

Sorry, but the Wii U doesn't even have a tablet. Its just a touchscreen in a controller.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#434super_cloutPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:39 AM
shaunme posted...
super_clout posted...
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

What? By doing making a tablet and doing everything everyone else is doing years later.The only thing they have done recently is the Wiimote which I do adore in all honesty.

who else has a tablet? (had to put down my book for this) and its more than meets the eye!

apple.

Does it play disc based media?
#435tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 5:48:51 AM
rockymin posted...
super_clout posted...
tuznecote posted...
diggyfresh posted...
CaioNV posted...

Sorry, but the Wii U doesn't even have a tablet. Its just a touchscreen in a controller.

True.
#436shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:52:44 AM
1.i said nintendo set a standard in sales with the wii.So i didn't agree with you.
2.when the ps3 launched blu ray in a console was an innovation, i never said it wasn't standard in the ps3,it wasnt standard in the video game game industry.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#437shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:54:36 AM
does the wii u gamepad?.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#438diggyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 5:56:01 AM
shaunme posted...
1.i said nintendo set a standard in sales with the wii.So i didn't agree with you.
2.when the ps3 launched blu ray in a console was an innovation, i never said it wasn't standard in the ps3,it wasnt standard in the video game game industry.

so ur saying when the ps3 launched blu ray in a console, it was both an innovation and it was a standard.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#439shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 5:57:53 AM
diggyfresh posted...
shaunme posted...

so ur saying when the ps3 launched blu ray in a console, it was both an innovation and it was a standard.

no you are obviously stupid ,do you know that the ps3 plays dvd's?.
---
#440DarkMasterShakePosted 1/29/2013 5:59:02 AM
If PCs, PS3s,360s, can play DVDs, its a standard in the industry. That's 3/4. Sony set a standard with Blu Ray, as all next gen systems, besides the Wii U will use it. Say what you want about M$ but at least they have the decency to pay a fee so their fans won't be stuck in the past.

Nintendo is not known for setting standards, these are the guys who refused to move on to disk based media and held a whole console back because of it. No the Wii mote does not count imo, motion had been done in gaming before, and it seems to be fading a bit.

Just my opinion of course
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!