This is why I hate fanatics.

#471excitebike64Posted 1/29/2013 8:26:31 AM
Oh, and since you can find blu-ray players in like, dollar general style stores sometimes... BR playback is a rather CHEAP gimmick anymore. The only reason Sony has it play movies is because they were pushing a format they had high investment in. So for them it made sense to have BR playback. For others, not so much.
#472geneticsftwPosted 1/29/2013 8:42:48 AM
Baha05 posted...
*yawwns* People still having a big **** over lack of DVD/BR playback?

Hows the vc these days?
---
Sweet
#473wingblade98Posted 1/29/2013 8:49:12 AM
BlueFlameBat posted...
Last gen graphics again

between you and me, i'm pretty sure 1080p is considered good
---
HEHEHE...
I'm back.
#474McMarblesPosted 1/29/2013 9:10:47 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
shaunme posted...
Lets put things into perspective,Nintendo made the most money last gen,by far,they are selling the Wii u not a loss, but are making money on the units sold.Last gen MS and Sony sold their consoles at a loss for a long time, but that didn't stop them including cutting edge hardware(console) and extra features(blu ray DVD etc).Next gen MS and Sony will do the same, so they wil sacrifice profits to give the fans value for money, and you all bend over for Nintendo, pathetic.

That's what separates Sony and MS from Nintendo.

Sony and MS care about profits sure, but their customers' happiness is far more important to them. Whereas Nintendo is basically Ebenezer Scrooge.

Oh, my god... you actually believe this, don't you.

*laughs for a full hour*
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#475icarus231Posted 1/29/2013 9:17:03 AM

Sony and MS care about profits sure, but their customers' happiness is far more important to them. Whereas Nintendo is basically Ebenezer Scrooge.

You do realize that sony screws people more then any one else on all their products. And everyones hate for MS is the only reason apple managed to hold on long enough to get where they are now.
#476darkjedilinkPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:25 AM
McMarbles posted...
shaunme posted...
Lets put things into perspective,Nintendo made the most money last gen,by far,they are selling the Wii u not a loss, but are making money on the units sold.Last gen MS and Sony sold their consoles at a loss for a long time, but that didn't stop them including cutting edge hardware(console) and extra features(blu ray DVD etc).Next gen MS and Sony will do the same, so they wil sacrifice profits to give the fans value for money, and you all bend over for Nintendo, pathetic.

*laughs for a full hour*

That's quite possibly the saddest, yet most hilarious thing I've ever read on this site!
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#477icarus231Posted 1/29/2013 9:30:16 AM
shaunme posted...

Sony wont be doing that this time around they cant afford it. Unless they sell another building to offset the losses.
#478CaioNVPosted 1/29/2013 9:35:29 AM
Are people actually still quoting OP? Doesn't make sense, this topic is veeery near auto-lock and people didn't derail it??
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#479plasmatic5Posted 1/29/2013 9:36:36 AM
darkjedilink posted...
McMarbles posted...
shaunme posted...

*laughs for a full hour*

That's quite possibly the saddest, yet most hilarious thing I've ever read on this site!

You think shaunme remembers that when Sony's Playstation Network got hacked and people's credit cards were at risk, Sony royally ****** up and didn't even inform people for 3 days? That seems like they're caring about their customers' happiness.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#480squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 9:37:04 AM
icarus231 posted...
shaunme posted...

Sony wont be doing that this time around they cant afford it. Unless they sell another building to offset the losses.

Are ppl gonna bend over again for their Red Rings or Yellow Lights?
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg