This is why I hate fanatics.

#71Baha05Posted 1/28/2013 12:04:18 AM
BlazeFaia posted...
I can confirm this. We bought a BR/Vudu combo player. Shaunme is over-exaggerating.

I mean hell if you want to be even a bigger cheap bastard you could always get a Sony DVD player for around 40 bucks. These things are so damn cheap.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#72diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 12:05:28 AM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
you are angry because I am right, also some idiots as you call them my have to choose between owning a bluray player or a Wii U, don't assume everyone can afford everything.

Except you aren't right, also BR players are pretty damn cheap. If you can afford to game then chances are you can afford a BR Player as well.

yup. get a BR player and connect the Wii U up to your streaming service and you're golden.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#73Baha05Posted 1/28/2013 12:08:52 AM
diggyfresh posted...
yup. get a BR player and connect the Wii U up to your streaming service and you're golden.

Pretty much, and really the Wii U has been out for what? Almost 3 Months? Prior to the launch what's his excuse NOT to have gotten a BR Player?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#74shaunmePosted 1/28/2013 12:10:44 AM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
you are angry because I am right, also some idiots as you call them my have to choose between owning a bluray player or a Wii U, don't assume everyone can afford everything.

Except you aren't right, also BR players are pretty damn cheap. If you can afford to game then chances are you can afford a BR Player as well.

nope you don't know everybodys financial situation, a example is a kid who wants a dvd/bluray player for Xmas but also wants a Wii U, the parents can only afford 1.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#75BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 12:12:00 AM
Baha05 posted...
diggyfresh posted...

Pretty much, and really the Wii U has been out for what? Almost 3 Months? Prior to the launch what's his excuse NOT to have gotten a BR Player?

Funny thing is. We've had this BR player for almost a year now. And we don't own a SINGLE Blu-Ray. Shows how useful it is huh? At least my DVDs and live streamed videos don't have to update for the newer DRMs installed on newer Blu-Rays. >.> I wouldn't dare put that crap in my computer.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#76diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 12:12:52 AM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

nope you don't know everybodys financial situation, a example is a kid who wants a dvd/bluray player for Xmas but also wants a Wii U, the parents can only afford 1.

Get him a basketball and save the money for his college education.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#77Baha05Posted 1/28/2013 12:13:33 AM
shaunme posted...

That's a really odd scenario, because what kid is going to want a damn BR Player, over a gaming system...? Also again basic DVD players are dirt cheap and honestly if they have bad financial statues then chances are they aren't going to drop 350+ dollars on a gaming system.
---
#78BlazeFaiaPosted 1/28/2013 12:14:11 AM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

LOL

Son, you can only have either a $350 system or a $40 player. Choose wisely. Clearly that happens. If you struggle to afford a $40 Blu-Ray player you're DEFINITELY not in any circumstance to be buying any gaming consoles. It costs LESS than a video game.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#79DifferentialEquationPosted 1/28/2013 12:14:16 AM
shaunme posted...

PS3
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#80KaidoBattlePosted 1/28/2013 12:15:20 AM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
its been a standard feature of gaming consoles since the turn of the decade.

Ok and? Yes it lacking playback is an issue but again it's not THAT big a problem unless some idiot doesn't know that DVD/Blu Ray Players exist. Damn I'm starting to think that kind of person would be you since you are so mired on some feature that isn't all that important to begin with.

Wii u should also have vhs playback and play atari games. DVD is low quality. If anything the Wii U should have a media player that plays divx , mp4 and mkv and support flash. But DVD lol come on!!!
---
Jaggies, jaggies,and more jaggies.At times, it appears this is LEGO Forza Motorsport 2. The drab colors and weak art design don't help.
PSN: Jodorowsky