With the news of HD Wind Waker, I've leaned toward getting a Wii U...

#1LeftWid3OpenPosted 1/27/2013 10:16:06 PM
Over a 720/ PS4. Just a few questions however.

How is the online?
Roughy when do the big name Nintendo games start dropping?
How does the controller feel in the hands( I have yet to hold one...)

Pretty excited. Haven't had a Nintendo system since GameCube, though I did play a lot of the big name games for the Wii since my brother bought one.

Thanks y'all's
#2ZvolTxPosted 1/27/2013 10:17:49 PM
Wait for e3 my man! We'll be getting plenty of good info then! Windwaker HD is supposed to come this fall, Pikmin 3 should come around March or April too!

Hope this helps!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#3ADHDguitarPosted 1/27/2013 10:19:58 PM
Bad, later this year, and amazing.

Although they're improving the online, supposedly. Hope this helps.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Skul_Posted 1/27/2013 10:20:04 PM

How is the online? Fine. Purchases are tied to your console not your account though.
Roughy when do the big name Nintendo games start dropping? Wait for e3 i suppose.
How does the controller feel in the hands( I have yet to hold one...) Feels fine. Surprisingly light.

Pretty excited. Haven't had a Nintendo system since GameCube, though I did play a lot of the big name games for the Wii since my brother bought one.

Thanks y'all's

---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#5DarthFloatyPosted 1/27/2013 10:21:31 PM
LeftWid3Open posted...

How is the online?

Thanks y'all's

Online is just fine. Performs as good as PSN. Small communities, but they are growing.

Some good games are already out and coming the next 2 quarters. The BIG ones you want (Mario ect.) will almost certainly start dropping late this year/early next.

The controller feels fantastic. I like it as much or more than any other I've held, and it doesn't get heavy for me.

Hope you like it!
#6BlazeFaiaPosted 1/27/2013 10:23:16 PM
LeftWid3Open posted...

How is the online?

Thanks y'all's

I see no reason why not to buy all of them. I intend to at LEAST get the next Xbox and the Ouya. The PS4, we'll have to see on that front.

As for online on Wii U. I've only played ACIII in the morning once. I've only jumped into two games. It was kind of a ***** to find a game. Not sure if it's cuz people aren't playing or if the servers just suck. When I actually DID get into a game in ACIII, it played just fine. Felt just like I was playing on my 360. I spend a lot of time on Miiverse though. It's basically a giant message board per game/app, really cool stuff. I love drawing and seeing other people's drawings on there.

I'm not sure if it's big names or not. But they're gonna release some games starting march. Said there'd be a 1st party drought until then. WWHD comes out in Fall. As for the controller, it feels perfectly fine. Only issue is if you're used to holding it in one hand in order to do something else (drink, answer a phone, etc) it gets kinda tiring holding the thing up in one hand. >.<
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png