No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 6th week in a row

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 6th week in a row

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#11
Rainswept posted...
"6th week in a row"

So even two weeks before Christmas there were no WiiU exclusives in the top 40.

Marinate on that for a while. Let it sink in.

There hasn't been a WiiU exclusive in the uk top 40 since 15th December 2012 when Nintendo land was 39th.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-07-uk-chart-wii-u-exclusives-absent-from-top-40-for-third-week-running
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: ThaPrinceRaziel

ThaPrinceRaziel
3 years ago#12
But but.. UK doesn't matter remember guys?
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black

User Info: Hustler Nine

Hustler Nine
3 years ago#13
It's very likely WiiU not to have a game charting in the other countries too. The console is just not appealing at all.
It's GameCube situation all over again.
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#14
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
But but.. UK doesn't matter remember guys?

Lol they do say that. But when Japan favours Nintendo that's all that matters.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#15
Well, it is kinda tough considering it is a new console... But then again, I don't really care that much, so I don't know why I am posting.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: realzelda

realzelda
3 years ago#16
Panner posted...
andrea987 posted...
realzelda posted...
due to retailers charging us 50 not 40 what it should be like ps3/360. this is why a lot of wii u games gone on sale this weekend like ac3 for 30 etc once the retailers stop being greedy it should be fine

Most games have been always available online for 20-35. I bought Sonic Racing, Just Dance 4, Rayman (preordered) and Batman AC for 20 each. I bought NSMBU for 30 and Fifa for 32.
What's lacking in UK (and most of Europe, I think) is good advertising and availability. Many shops that are selling games still don't have a Wii U section!

Where did you buy them at that price?

where you get them at that price

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#17
They're just waiting for Monster Hunter Ultimate.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
3 years ago#18
Seems bad for this console, until you realize that the top selling game likely did less than 35K units.
And that a big new release (DmC) fell down a huge amount despite selling poorly to being with.

I mean, Nintendoom.

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
3 years ago#19
Only one PS3 exclusive in that list. Does that mean the PS3 is struggling?

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
3 years ago#20
realzelda posted...
Panner posted...
andrea987 posted...
realzelda posted...
due to retailers charging us 50 not 40 what it should be like ps3/360. this is why a lot of wii u games gone on sale this weekend like ac3 for 30 etc once the retailers stop being greedy it should be fine

Most games have been always available online for 20-35. I bought Sonic Racing, Just Dance 4, Rayman (preordered) and Batman AC for 20 each. I bought NSMBU for 30 and Fifa for 32.
What's lacking in UK (and most of Europe, I think) is good advertising and availability. Many shops that are selling games still don't have a Wii U section!

Where did you buy them at that price?

where you get them at that price

Sorry for the late answer, at least I get to answer to both of you. Just Dance 4, Rayman and Fifa from Zavvi (Just Dance and Rayman as a preorder offer, when I preordered the console), the rest on eBay shops (not private sellers), all brand new and sealed.
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 6th week in a row

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived