Rarest games that you own

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rarest games that you own

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
3 years ago#1
What are some of the rarest games that you own?

I have an original copy of EarthBound with the players guide, and imported copies of Mother (without box), and Mother 2, Mother 3, and Mother 1 + 2 all in the boxes.

Super Turrican 2, Yoshi's Safari, Pitfall, Lemmings 2 all in the boxes.

Harmony of Dissonance in the box

Bomberman II (nes), Breath of Fire II (snes), Chrono Trigger (snes), Castlevania Dracula X (snes), Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (gba), All four Dragon Warrior games (nes), EVO (snes), FF Adventure (gb), Harvest Moon 64, Illusion of Gaia, Kirby's Dream Land 3 (snes), Mega Man 1, 4, 5, 6 (nes), Mega Man 7 (snes), Mega Man X2 (snes), Secret of mana, Secret of Evermore (snes), Soul Blazer, Super Adventure Island II (snes), 5 Virtual Boy games.

Wanted List:
-Bonk's Adventure (nes), Bubble Bobble 2 (nes), Mega Man X3 (snes), Chip N Dale 2 (nes), Duck Tales 2 (nes)
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz

User Info: Kiro_nami

Kiro_nami
3 years ago#2
Just my Zelda Collector's Edition disc.
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
3 years ago#3
Nothing much anymore. I sold off most of my collection several years ago when I decided I didn't want to collect games anymore. I guess now my rarest game would be either my Toobin' arcade machine or my Galaxian cocktail table.
PSN - phineasfool GT- phineasfool NNID - phineasfool

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#4
Ummm I'm not sure, I think maybe Secret of Mana SNES? (Doubt it's rare though)
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
3 years ago#5
Is metroid prime, and zelda CE considered rare?

User Info: Geminia999

Geminia999
3 years ago#6
Metriod Prime Trilogy and possibly Chibi robo considering how long it took me to find a copy.
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should

User Info: tehponycorn

tehponycorn
3 years ago#7
Xenoblade
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
3 years ago#8
If I didn't sell my stuff when I was a kid I'd have some good stuff.

I was looking up prices the other day and Kirby's Dream Land 3 was going for like $70 so I'd say that.

However, it seems that rare doesn't mean it is valuable. I have some seemingly rare wii games that are worth nothing such as kororinpa and zack & wiki.

Most of my old games are worth between $20 - $30 I'd say. I wish I didn't' sell my games to buy new consoles / games as a kid. Oh well.

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
3 years ago#9
Battlecorps MEGA cd. I will throw in timegal and Thunderhawk

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#10
My Kirby's adventure game is going for 80 on amazon. Also have castlevania sotn on original play station. Not sure how rare Zelda two is. I do have Baulders Gate Dark Alliance 2 for ps2. That took me 2 years to find after I loaned it to a friend then he lost it. (He paid me 30 for losing it. So at least he cared.)
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rarest games that you own

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived