Rarest games that you own

#171Honey-BoyPosted 1/28/2013 11:43:59 PM
also enemy zero for the saturn too... that one is pretty notable in my collection i think.
---
~choose death~
#172HackfestreturnsPosted 1/28/2013 11:46:01 PM
A sealed copy of Dragon Warrior (NES)

A sealed copy of Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (Original) (PS)

Metroid/Windwaker Complete (Gamecube)

Metroid Prime Trilogy Complete (Wii)

Arc the Lad Complete (PS)
---
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!
#173cheater87Posted 1/28/2013 11:49:19 PM(edited)
ET for the 2600, Burger King Xbox games, Fatal Frame 2 for PS2, Doom and Final Doom for PS1, Mario Paint WITH the mouse and pad for SNES, Parasite Eve for PS1, 2 copies of FF7 black label for PS1, GTA London for PS1, Castlevania SOTN for PS1, T rated Oblivion, Doom Collectors Edition for PC, Siren for PS2, Eternal Darkness for Game Cube, Freedom Fighters for PS2, Silent Hill 1 for PS1, Spyro PS1, REmake for Game Cube, RE Zero for Game Cube, Rule of Rose for PS2, Tomba for PS1 and Hexen PS1. Will look at the rest of my SNES/NES games later today and update.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/28vabva.png http://i55.tinypic.com/v5j335.png
#174Chan TanakaPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:45 PM
I dunno how rare these are but they're kinda expensive online.

I have Final Fantasy on NES. Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, & Ninja Gaiden Trilogy on SNES. Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition on Gamecube. Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete & Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete on PSX.

I also have a gold Gameboy Pocket, a gold N64 controller, a gold Wii Remote, gold Nunchuck, a gold Classic Controller Pro, a gold Wii Wheel, and a Famicom Anniversary Gameboy Micro.
---
Video Games do not make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees.
#175cb52211Posted 1/28/2013 11:53:07 PM
Not super rare, but games that have held their value

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Xenoblade
Dokapon Kingdom
Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube port)
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus
Infinite Space
#176Honey-BoyPosted 1/28/2013 11:54:44 PM
this is the most valuable special edition of any game and is the rarest.

http://magweasel.com/2009/12/10/greatest-special-edition-ever-goes-for-3400/

$3,400

Only twenty of these special boxes — or should I say “special crates”? — were produced. They cost a cool 200,000 yen each, and Kenji Eno the game's director personally delivered them to each buyer himself on a flatbed truck (really).
---
~choose death~
#177WeaponHunterXPosted 1/28/2013 11:55:52 PM
Dunno it might be a tie between Megaman Legends 2 and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, original case and manual, sorry to say that I couldn't find a ML2 with a manual at least the case is legit.
---
"You have caused me pain...... I. Do. Not. Like that.- Rando
#178MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 12:23:21 AM
Not sure if it's even that rare, but I have a surviving copy of the original Japanese Evil Zone (Eretzvaju).
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#179DesulatedPosted 1/29/2013 12:40:09 AM(edited)
Doom: Collector's Edition (it's probably still available on id Software's website, but this game was RARE in stores despite its cheap price)
Wind Waker/Ocarina of Time Master Quest bundle
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun with the Firestorm expansion (the original disks from 1999, not the TFD re-release)
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 with Yuri's Revenge expansion (once again, the same original disks from 2000)
Command and Conquer: The First Decade (I think so mainly because mines says limited edition out of like 75,000 copies)
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#180AsteraSnapePosted 1/29/2013 12:33:00 AM
I don't know if any of these are rare but they have retained their value.

GC
Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

N64
Harvest Moon 64
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (Gold Cart)

Wii
Metroid Prime Trilogy with the t-shirt and poster
Super Mario All-Stars Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles (Sealed)
The Last Story (Sealed) First Edition with CD Soundtrack
Fire Emblem - Radiant Dawn

GBA
Final Fantasy V (Sealed)
The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons (Sealed)
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed)

The rest are complete and in mint condition except for Harvest Moon 64. I only have the cart and booklet for it. I also have a copy of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue on the PS1 but it is incomplete. I bought it from my cousin for five dollars.