question to all the people who said.

#1ish0turfac3Posted 1/28/2013 8:36:05 AM
They had a hard time telling which screen to look at.
Do you drive a vehicle?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#2jakestar0306Posted 1/28/2013 8:49:04 AM
Driving requires two screens?
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#3excitebike64Posted 1/28/2013 8:50:38 AM
rear view mirrors.
#4kissdadookiePosted 1/28/2013 10:23:41 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
Do you drive a vehicle?

This is by far the most idiotic comparison I've read yet on this board. The mirrors on a car whilst driving are in such a way that they are easy to glance at as they fall into your field of view. The GamePad on the Wii U however, unless you game on the Wii U by sticking your arms out straight in front of you as if the thing was a steering wheel, the GamePad screen is simply NOT in your peripheral view most of the time, thus it can get confusing for some to having to look DOWN (like literally nod your head down) to look at the GamePad. This is not confusing on games like ZombiU where the secondary screen is just your map and inventory 99% of the time and when you do the room scan, you learn quickly that the GamePad is to be used as a scanner (however, the first few times using turrets in that game, it's confusing, I tend to just ignore the turrets in the game). Rayman Legends has this confusion aspect as well and so does some of the things in Nintendo Land. Yes, one can get use to it but it really does take a bit more time to get use to than let's say, getting use to a new button lay out, so I can understand how the Wii U can be a confusing console to play on for the bulk of the mainstreamers upgrading from a Wii.

So the next time you try to make an idiotic comparison like the one you've made, actually THINK about it before saying something as moronic.
#5drothegreat0nePosted 1/28/2013 10:25:03 AM
Kiss, STFU
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Nintendo - Doomed since September 23, 1889
#6kissdadookiePosted 1/28/2013 10:26:44 AM
drothegreat0ne posted...
Kiss, STFU

I guess actual logic and common sense is too much for little children like yourself. So sad.
#7tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/28/2013 10:27:05 AM
drothegreat0ne posted...
Kiss, STFU

This. A real internet tough guy, that one.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#8kissdadookiePosted 1/28/2013 10:29:31 AM
tizzywilkillyou posted...
drothegreat0ne posted...
Kiss, STFU

This. A real internet tough guy, that one.

So you all are just going to ignore the actual logic and common sense and just jump up and down going "No, it's perfectly fine. Mirrors on the car work exactly like how you would use the GamePad on the Wii U." Throwing out the real world difference that mirrors on a car falls into ones peripheral view (and were designed to be) whilst the GamePad and Wii U is not set up for peripheral view usage.
#9ish0turfac3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:35:06 AM
kissdadookie posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Do you drive a vehicle?

This is by far the most idiotic comparison I've read yet on this board. The mirrors on a car whilst driving are in such a way that they are easy to glance at as they fall into your field of view. The GamePad on the Wii U however, unless you game on the Wii U by sticking your arms out straight in front of you as if the thing was a steering wheel, the GamePad screen is simply NOT in your peripheral view most of the time, thus it can get confusing for some to having to look DOWN (like literally nod your head down) to look at the GamePad. This is not confusing on games like ZombiU where the secondary screen is just your map and inventory 99% of the time and when you do the room scan, you learn quickly that the GamePad is to be used as a scanner (however, the first few times using turrets in that game, it's confusing, I tend to just ignore the turrets in the game). Rayman Legends has this confusion aspect as well and so does some of the things in Nintendo Land. Yes, one can get use to it but it really does take a bit more time to get use to than let's say, getting use to a new button lay out, so I can understand how the Wii U can be a confusing console to play on for the bulk of the mainstreamers upgrading from a Wii.

So the next time you try to make an idiotic comparison like the one you've made, actually THINK about it before saying something as moronic.

So you NEVER check your blind spots? Which requires more than just a glance to your extreme left or right? K dawg.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#10_bandersnatchPosted 1/28/2013 10:36:32 AM
I never understood why this was a problem for anyone. If whatever it is I'm looking for isn't on the top screen I bet I know where it is.
---
bandersnatch- a person of uncouth or unconventional habits, attitudes, etc. , esp. one considered a menace, nuisance, or the like.
raptr.com/ibandersnatch