Just got a Wii U, Games?

#11blankempathyPosted 1/28/2013 1:18:07 PM
PSOLavis posted...
All the first party games on wii u are not that good honestly. NSMBU is decent, but is far to easy and you will beat it in one sitting. So go with wii games.

Said everyone ever when rushing through a game.
I've spent around 8 hours myself and I'm not finished then again I'm trying to actually play the game and get the star coins/secret levels.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#12RycerXPosted 1/28/2013 1:32:50 PM
I'll throw in Nights: Journey of Dreams and Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep. Everything else is pretty well covered. Most of the must buy Wii U titles are still forthcoming. Keep an eye out for Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
#13_Sovereign_Posted 1/28/2013 1:37:14 PM
blankempathy posted...
PSOLavis posted...
All the first party games on wii u are not that good honestly. NSMBU is decent, but is far to easy and you will beat it in one sitting. So go with wii games.

Said everyone ever when rushing through a game.
I've spent around 8 hours myself and I'm not finished then again I'm trying to actually play the game and get the star coins/secret levels.

Exactly. I beat the game on the second week it was out but have put in twice as much time trying to 100% it. Very fun and addicting game.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.