Xenoblade

#1DynheartPosted 1/28/2013 10:37:59 AM(edited)
I'm hoping Nintendo reprints this game. The demand is still high for this game, and with a possible sequel on the way? Xenoblade will sell like hotcakes!

Make it a best seller (even though it was a limited print), or a classic edition. Something. If at all? Make it available at the eShop, so people can buy it that way.

This game is being missed by too many people because of Nintendo's lack of faith in the title (limiting the amount released). Re-release it, or make it available at the eShop.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#2Banjo2553Posted 1/28/2013 10:40:46 AM
Yeah, me too. The game needs more recognition. There should be a reprint and it should be available at more retail stores instead of just being a GameStop exclusive for the Americas.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#3Ryan SiPosted 1/28/2013 10:41:58 AM
Nintendo has only so far confirmed NES and SNES games for their online shop and that's along way away from digital Wii games. That and the fact Wii games are playable on Wii U suggests it won't happen.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#4snae99Posted 1/28/2013 10:43:07 AM
If that happened I'd be so mad >_> but mainly for selfish reasons cause I just payed $70 for a copy on ebay.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#5Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/28/2013 10:51:25 AM
The really kicked off after that trailer. I live in Louisiana and according to the GameStop database, there isn't a single copy left in the state. My friend is a SM at GameStop and said she had five people ask for it the day after the Nintendo direct.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#6ElectricMolePosted 1/28/2013 11:13:19 AM
They really need to reprint it because the X trailer is going to spark a lot of interest in xenoblade again. There is still a high demand.

time to write NoA an email!
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#7darkjedilinkPosted 1/28/2013 11:13:44 AM
I doubt they'll release a Wii U eShop port, considering all the work that would need to be done to the game for it to happen, but a physical reprint would be awesome.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#8Dynheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:14:13 AM
ElectricMole posted...
They really need to reprint it because the X trailer is going to spark a lot of interest in xenoblade again. There is still a high demand.

Operation Rainfall(?) 2.0!
---
#9darkjedilinkPosted 1/28/2013 11:22:09 AM
Dynheart posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Yeah, because the first OR was SOOOO successful, right? With their ten thousand signatures being one-fifth of their goal, and their cancelled mailing campaign?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#10Dynheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:29:11 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Dynheart posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Yeah, because the first OR was SOOOO successful, right? With their ten thousand signatures being one-fifth of their goal, and their cancelled mailing campaign?

Are you always a Debbie downer? There's enough BS and negativity running rampant on these boards. We don't need you randomly adding to it, in a thread that doesn't need it.
---