Not another GAME!

#1StealthTifaPosted 1/28/2013 12:49:37 PM
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/why-tomb-raider-skipped-wii-u-6403002

Just keeps getting worse for Nintendo IMO! Glad I held of on the Wii U till after Christmas now with all these games not coming out I think I will wait for a xbox720.

I might get a Wii U in a couple of years after a price drop and some Good AAA first part games come out.
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#2_FalstaffPosted 1/28/2013 12:51:42 PM
Tomb Raider won't be coming to the 720 either. Might as well not buy that with all those games not coming to the 720.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#3Wiiplayer111Posted 1/28/2013 12:53:10 PM
_Falstaff posted...
Tomb Raider won't be coming to the 720 either. Might as well not buy that with all those games not coming to the 720.

I know. The 720 has no games.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#4trenkenPosted 1/28/2013 12:53:16 PM
_Falstaff posted...

You sure seem to think you know a lot about a system that hasnt even been announced. Noone knows anything about the 720. Not a single word ever came from MS about what game would or wouldnt be on it.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5StealthTifa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:54:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6StealthTifa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:55:04 PM
StealthTifa posted...

Just keeps getting worse for Nintendo IMO! Glad I held of on the Wii U till after Christmas now with all these games not coming out I think I will wait for a xbox720.

I might get a Wii U in a couple of years after a price drop and some Good AAA first part games come out.

No but I can get it for the 360 I own! Don't get me wrong I love Nintendo games just not that many on the Wii U ATM. I have a 3DS XL Which is great and I have owned all the old Nintendo consoles going back to the Nes.

I even have a Wii (only got 1 game for it but still)
---
#7icarus231Posted 1/28/2013 1:03:16 PM
StealthTifa posted...
StealthTifa posted...

No but I can get it for the 360 I own! Don't get me wrong I love Nintendo games just not that many on the Wii U ATM. I have a 3DS XL Which is great and I have owned all the old Nintendo consoles going back to the Nes.

I even have a Wii (only got 1 game for it but still)

360 had even less games at launch and worse sales. Games that have been in dev for years will not be coming to the wii u. So what. Games will come soon enough
#8DTY3Posted 1/28/2013 1:48:29 PM
StealthTifa posted...

"Wii U doesnt have games! I'll wait until 720 comes out and has barely any games and the Wii U has a lot more games! Then I'll buy the 720 instead! That'll show em!"
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#9GEKGanonPosted 1/28/2013 1:51:14 PM(edited)
I don't really care that Tomb Raider is skipping the Wii U, because I don't follow the series, but seriously guys, everytime a game skips the Wii U, you're going to pretend it isn't a big deal? Really? Stop acting like jackasses. The Wii U is a gaming system. Current game released skipping over a gaming system is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and nobody is buying the whole "Herp derp, why you want last-gen games on a next-gen system? ROFL!" Some of the best games out on the Wii U so far have been "last-gen" games. Let's face it, without Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, and CoD: Black Ops 2, the Wii U launch would have looked much worse. And aren't people amped for Aliens: Colonial Marines? And Rayman Legends? Aren't those "last-gen" games? Yes, they are. So stop with that bullcrap. Nobody is buying it. Wii U needs games, and when stuff like Bioshock Infinite skips over the console, it does in fact hurt the system.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#10StealthTifa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:13:32 PM
GEKGanon posted...
I don't really care that Tomb Raider is skipping the Wii U, because I don't follow the series, but seriously guys, everytime a game skips the Wii U, you're going to pretend it isn't a big deal? Really? Stop acting like jackasses. The Wii U is a gaming system. Current game released skipping over a gaming system is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and nobody is buying the whole "Herp derp, why you want last-gen games on a next-gen system? ROFL!" Some of the best games out on the Wii U so far have been "last-gen" games. Let's face it, without Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, and CoD: Black Ops 2, the Wii U launch would have looked much worse. And aren't people amped for Aliens: Colonial Marines? And Rayman Legends? Aren't those "last-gen" games? Yes, they are. So stop with that bullcrap. Nobody is buying it. Wii U needs games, and when stuff like Bioshock Infinite skips over the console, it does in fact hurt the system.

Well said.
---