Not another GAME!

#11DTY3Posted 1/28/2013 2:15:02 PM
GEKGanon posted...
I don't really care that Tomb Raider is skipping the Wii U, because I don't follow the series, but seriously guys, everytime a game skips the Wii U, you're going to pretend it isn't a big deal? Really? Stop acting like jackasses. The Wii U is a gaming system. Current game released skipping over a gaming system is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and nobody is buying the whole "Herp derp, why you want last-gen games on a next-gen system? ROFL!" Some of the best games out on the Wii U so far have been "last-gen" games. Let's face it, without Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, and CoD: Black Ops 2, the Wii U launch would have looked much worse. And aren't people amped for Aliens: Colonial Marines? And Rayman Legends? Aren't those "last-gen" games? Yes, they are. So stop with that bullcrap. Nobody is buying it. Wii U needs games, and when stuff like Bioshock Infinite skips over the console, it does in fact hurt the system.

No the problem is people like to act like the whole damn world will end because we arent getting games that they werent interested until they found out Wii U wasnt getting them. Except GTA5. That is tragic.

DmC? That game suddenly got a fanbase when it was revealed that the Wii U wouldnt get it.

Same with Lords of Shadow 2.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12blankempathyPosted 1/28/2013 2:15:47 PM
trenken posted...
_Falstaff posted...
Tomb Raider won't be coming to the 720 either. Might as well not buy that with all those games not coming to the 720.

You sure seem to think you know a lot about a system that hasnt even been announced. Noone knows anything about the 720. Not a single word ever came from MS about what game would or wouldnt be on it.

Bringing it to the 720/ps4 would be a big middle finger to everyone who bought it for the early gen consoles.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#13Hello10000Posted 1/28/2013 2:16:56 PM
DTY3 posted...
GEKGanon posted...
I don't really care that Tomb Raider is skipping the Wii U, because I don't follow the series, but seriously guys, everytime a game skips the Wii U, you're going to pretend it isn't a big deal? Really? Stop acting like jackasses. The Wii U is a gaming system. Current game released skipping over a gaming system is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and nobody is buying the whole "Herp derp, why you want last-gen games on a next-gen system? ROFL!" Some of the best games out on the Wii U so far have been "last-gen" games. Let's face it, without Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, and CoD: Black Ops 2, the Wii U launch would have looked much worse. And aren't people amped for Aliens: Colonial Marines? And Rayman Legends? Aren't those "last-gen" games? Yes, they are. So stop with that bullcrap. Nobody is buying it. Wii U needs games, and when stuff like Bioshock Infinite skips over the console, it does in fact hurt the system.

No the problem is people like to act like the whole damn world will end because we arent getting games that they werent interested until they found out Wii U wasnt getting them. Except GTA5. That is tragic.

DmC? That game suddenly got a fanbase when it was revealed that the Wii U wouldnt get it.

Same with Bayoneta 2 when Nintendo decided to bring it out of limbo.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 0519 6470 0040 Name: Ash
#14DTY3Posted 1/28/2013 2:18:01 PM
Hello10000 posted...
DTY3 posted...
GEKGanon posted...

Except Bayonetta 2 got leagues of hate.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#15Hello10000Posted 1/28/2013 2:21:25 PM
DTY3 posted...
Hello10000 posted...
DTY3 posted...
GEKGanon posted...

Except Bayonetta 2 got leagues of hate.

One of the few times 360 and PS3 owners were united on something. Too bad it was directed at the wrong company. I bet Sony and MS are gonna facepalm themselves if the game sales like hot cakes and becomes a system seller.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 0519 6470 0040 Name: Ash
#16DTY3Posted 1/28/2013 2:28:06 PM
The Bayonetta fiasco made me ashamed to be a gamer.

Those people were way angrier and way more jealous than any Wii U zealot here.
---
#17YamiYugi4400Posted 1/28/2013 2:29:57 PM
DTY3 posted...
GEKGanon posted...

Actually i've been interested iun DmC for awhile. Mission 5 and so far its a great game. Except virgil dresses like a pimp.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#18icarus231Posted 1/28/2013 2:38:16 PM
DTY3 posted...
GEKGanon posted...

PC isnt getting GTA5 Either
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 1/28/2013 2:42:54 PM
GEKGanon posted...

bioshock will hurt the system ? that crap ? not really lol tomb raider .....maybe a veeeeeeeery little bit but bioshock...no.

now get a cold shower dude and calm down. you're like the crazy hysterical guy in a movie who get's killed first.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#20GEKGanonPosted 1/28/2013 6:27:56 PM
bioshock will hurt the system ? that crap ? not really lol tomb raider .....maybe a veeeeeeeery little bit but bioshock...no.

The Bioshock series is highly anticipiated. Okay, you don't like it, good for you. A lot of people do. And it sells. The first title has sold well over 4 million copies. But singling out Bioshock, GTA5, or anything else isn't even the point. The point is, the Wii U is a gaming system, and it is repeatedly being passed over by third game developers with AAA titles. Game developers not making games (especially hot ones) for a game system is a bad thing, no matter how much you try to spin it.

now get a cold shower dude and calm down. you're like the crazy hysterical guy in a movie who get's killed first.

Right, because I was clearly a RAVING MANIAC in my previous post. Nothing cool-headed there, just me babbling on like a homeless person with a sign reading "The End is Nigh" strapped to my chest.
---
Steam Name: gekganon