Wii U's virtual console games won't work with older save files.

#81DiscostewSMPosted 1/28/2013 4:07:30 PM
So Nintendo is incompetent in some areas. Other companies are incompetent it different areas. If you want to focus on stuff Nintendo does wrong, we could all go ahead and let you do that while we go to the other two companies and show how incompetent they are with trivial things.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#82ZetamancerPosted 1/28/2013 4:08:25 PM
Another fail. I'm not too bothered though. I mean, is there any virtual console game that is really long enough to be like "Man, you mean I have to start from the BEGINNING?"
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#83Baha05Posted 1/28/2013 4:08:30 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
So Nintendo is incompetent in some areas. Other companies are incompetent it different areas. If you want to focus on stuff Nintendo does wrong, we could all go ahead and let you do that while we go to the other two companies and show how incompetent they are with trivial things.

Well you go for it then, point being Nintendo messed up, and it shows.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#84GloryChaosPosted 1/28/2013 4:10:24 PM
"There is a problem here. Should we really ignore it?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Becuase that problem exists elsewhere too."
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#85Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/28/2013 4:12:46 PM

This is the Wii U board. What exactly do you expect people to talk about here?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#86Soanevalcke6Posted 1/28/2013 4:16:56 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

We're on the Wii U board, why wouldnt we focus on the things Nintendo does poorly and the things Nintendo does Amazingly?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#87DiscostewSMPosted 1/28/2013 4:20:56 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Actually, I'd expect people to understand that Nintendo isn't the only one that does things poorly, both for large and trivial cases, but people have their agendas....
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#88GloryChaosPosted 1/28/2013 4:25:49 PM
People usually choose to complain about other companies' decisions on their respective boards. Most recently, there were two topics on the Vita board complaining about the referral system's existence.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#89Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/28/2013 4:32:07 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Actually, I'd expect people to understand that Nintendo isn't the only one that does things poorly, both for large and trivial cases, but people have their agendas....

It is irrelevant if nintendo is the only one who does things poorly or not. Whatever it is that nintendo does poorly needs to be brought to light so that next time, they fix it.

Where did this mentality come from that you are never allowed to criticize Nintendo for anything just because Sony and MS also make mistakes?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#90AwayFromHerePosted 1/28/2013 4:33:05 PM
Wow, this sucks.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.