Getting Deluxe Wii U.. Which game should I get along side Nintendo Land?

#11ZetamancerPosted 1/28/2013 4:36:47 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Right now, NSMBU is your best bet.

This.

Otherwise just wait and leave the console dormant until something that really interests you comes out. It's what I'm doing.

The greatest amusement I've had with the Wii U so far, was logging onto the message boards to see that someone had drawn this pretty accurately:

http://www.thewebsiteofdoom.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/my_parents_are_dead.jpg
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#12iceache(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:26:27 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

This.

Otherwise just wait and leave the console dormant until something that really interests you comes out. It's what I'm doing.

The greatest amusement I've had with the Wii U so far, was logging onto the message boards to see that someone had drawn this pretty accurately:

http://www.thewebsiteofdoom.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/my_parents_are_dead.jpg

Well, i'm thinking I'll be putting lots of hours into NSMBU and Nintendo Land to pass the time... March is looking like a very strong month for Wii U games.. Monster Hunter is gonna be a must buy for me.
#13GiygasminionPosted 1/28/2013 6:49:56 PM
iceache posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

This.

Well, i'm thinking I'll be putting lots of hours into NSMBU and Nintendo Land to pass the time... March is looking like a very strong month for Wii U games.. Monster Hunter is gonna be a must buy for me.

Rayman Legends should be fantastic. I recommend you looking into it when it comes out.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#14iceache(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:03:07 PM
iceache posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

This.

Rayman Legends should be fantastic. I recommend you looking into it when it comes out.

Oh yes, i've been waiting on that game as well.. it's going to be a good year for Wii U
#15cheechmoosterPosted 1/30/2013 5:39:39 AM
wingo84 posted...
Zombi U is awesome.

Download Trine 2

Don't download trine 2. The only thing it has going for it is the visuals. The game is a clunky pile of crap I wish I didn't waste my money on.
#16KAMMYqueenPosted 1/30/2013 5:42:08 AM
Zombie U
New Super Mario bros U
Scribblenauts Unlimited

are some great games
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#17MotiJrPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:40 AM
ZombiU, NSMBU, Trine 2. Those are my games. You could also get The Cave from the eshop.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#18BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/30/2013 6:08:01 AM
I dont know why people are pretending like the launch games suck. NBA2k13 best sports game this year? I look forward to ninja gaiden,tekken tag, zombi U, BO2, ME3 maybe its just me but I never played any of the launch games on other systems except BO2 and NBA2K13 and Madden
---
Greatness comes from within
#19parkourboybryanPosted 1/30/2013 6:20:25 AM
cheechmooster posted...
wingo84 posted...
Zombi U is awesome.

Download Trine 2

Don't download trine 2. The only thing it has going for it is the visuals. The game is a clunky pile of crap I wish I didn't waste my money on.

Who's fault is it that you downloaded a game for its graphics but failed to look at what you do in it? Just because you don't like the gameplay doesn't mean it's a bad game, otherwise it wouldn't have gotten great reviews.

Anyway TC, I picked up NSMBU and Black Ops 2. I mean to get ZombiU eventually, and Rayman is fantastic.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#20PedroMontanaPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:13 AM(edited)
The best choice outside of NSMBU is likely Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed.

I personally spend the most time with Tank! Tank! Tank! and enjoyed it more then any other Wii U game so far (and also more then most other recent games), but i'm aware it's not everyone's cup of tea.
---
No More Heroes