Getting Deluxe Wii U.. Which game should I get along side Nintendo Land?

#21New LinkPosted 1/30/2013 7:04:18 AM
I currently have NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU, Arkham City, Nano Assault Neo, and Balloon Fight.

I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone Nintendoland, NSMBU, Arkham City, and Balloon Fight. All of these are very fun and will give you your money's worth of entertainment. ZombiU is fun but it did have some issues making it repititious... It is a good game when played in short bursts, but not a great game that will suck you in for hours on end. I cant wait for ZombiU 2 as I believe Ubisoft can and will make a better sequel addressing the issues in ZombiU. As per Nano Assault, it is a fun twin stick shooter but honestly Geometry Wars is better. Balloon Fight is 30 cents and one of my favorite NES games, grab it before the price goes up.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#22Luigifan141Posted 1/30/2013 9:22:43 AM
Do yourself a favor and pick up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Great game right there.

NSMBU is an obvious choice, and is also a good option. Scribblenauts Unlimited and Batman: Arkham City are great as well. I haven't tried the Wii U version of Batman yet, but I loved the Xbox 360 version of the game back in 2011. Plus, I heard that the Wii U version is more or less the same game.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???