http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=195055

Diddums :(
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#2AwayFromHerePosted 1/28/2013 4:35:02 PM
I have no idea who this is.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 1/28/2013 4:35:56 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

They made the Epic Mickey games.
---
NN ID: Zmazh9000
#4wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:36:14 PM
Owned by Disney. Made epic Mickey games... And I think that's it!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#5SSJ2Vegeta2298Posted 1/28/2013 4:36:35 PM
After Epic Mickey 2, no wonder. Disney Interactive shut down pretty much all of their studios, including the one that made an actual good game (Black Rock Studio and Split/Second), but they left Junction Point intact... and that's what they delivered. For shame.
---
beLIEve
Nintendo Network ID: SSJ2Vegeta
#6AwayFromHerePosted 1/28/2013 4:36:35 PM
Oh, no big loss then.

Sucks for the employees, but it's not like they made good games.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/28/2013 4:37:43 PM
I liked the first one, was looking forward to the second one if they fixed camera/control system and maybe make general gameplay a bit more interesting. Since it didn't happen, I settled on waiting for a price drop... Still sad to hear this.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8mjc0961Posted 1/28/2013 4:39:24 PM
Good. Bad studios should be closed down. Epic Mickey sucked and Epic Mickey 2 sucked harder. So glad Epic Mickey 2 bombed like Epic Mickey 1 should have. Let the good studios survive while the bad ones go under.

Same thing with THQ. They were a terrible publisher, and their death is a good thing. It does suck for any innocent developer that loses their job as a result, but one less publisher pushing crap like online passes, on-disc DLC, overpriced costume DLC, cheat code DLC, and other garbage THQ did is a good thing. Here's hoping other publishers take note and start to shape up.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#9Big_IsaacPosted 1/28/2013 4:41:18 PM
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

They made the Epic Mickey games.

lol, and this is bad news because ...?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#10BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/28/2013 4:42:36 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Same thing with Capcom. They were a terrible publisher, and their death is a good thing. It does suck for any innocent developer that loses their job as a result, but one less publisher pushing crap like online passes, on-disc DLC, overpriced costume DLC, cheat code DLC, and other garbage Capcom did is a good thing. Here's hoping other publishers take note and start to shape up.

I'm from the future and fixed.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.