Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?
3 years ago#1
Wanting a Wii U now thanks to that Monolith Soft game. If I could get a Deluxe bundle with a game that's more interesting than Nintendoland, such as Monster Hunter or Rayman, then I'd be more interested in getting one sooner.
3 years ago#2
Nintendo Land is incredible, I promise you won't regret getting it if you do.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
3 years ago#3
It's entirely possible, but rather unlikely at least for a while. I also wouldn't be so quick to discount Nintendoland as a worthless pack-in, though. I thought it was going to be trash, but it's quickly become one of my go-to titles for quick pick up and play game sessions. Good stuff, Maynard.
3 years ago#4
I don't want to sound insulting, but Nintendoland is in the bottom of my priorities concerning Wii U games. I'd almost rather get the Basic bundle.
3 years ago#5
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
3 years ago#6
Nintendoland is awesome. Don't let that terrible E3 put you off.
3 years ago#7
promo123 posted...
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?
3 years ago#8
Ccroybb posted...
promo123 posted...

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?

Stands, Deluxe Promotion, its in black. While saying that is worth $50 without the game is an exaggeration, the general idea is not.
3 years ago#9
The charging cradle is nice, as is the additional internal storage. I rather enjoy the piano black finish despite it's inherent ability to show off dust and fingerprints.
3 years ago#10
my launch deluxe came with NSMBU.. well, it came with NintendoLand but i sold it on ebay for $45 and bought Mario for $43. once i registered my Wii U, it assumed i actually played NintendoLand and gave me 60 club nintendo points.. nice.

incidentally, i got ZombiU for free.. well, actually i got NSMBU for free from Old Navy, and then exchanged it at walmart without a receipt.. niiice.
---
NNID: BONEPILL
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived