Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

#1CcroybbPosted 1/28/2013 5:47:07 PM
Wanting a Wii U now thanks to that Monolith Soft game. If I could get a Deluxe bundle with a game that's more interesting than Nintendoland, such as Monster Hunter or Rayman, then I'd be more interested in getting one sooner.
#2promo123Posted 1/28/2013 5:51:53 PM
Nintendo Land is incredible, I promise you won't regret getting it if you do.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 1/28/2013 5:52:29 PM
It's entirely possible, but rather unlikely at least for a while. I also wouldn't be so quick to discount Nintendoland as a worthless pack-in, though. I thought it was going to be trash, but it's quickly become one of my go-to titles for quick pick up and play game sessions. Good stuff, Maynard.
#4Ccroybb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:55:56 PM
I don't want to sound insulting, but Nintendoland is in the bottom of my priorities concerning Wii U games. I'd almost rather get the Basic bundle.
#5promo123Posted 1/28/2013 5:59:43 PM
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#6MD1500Posted 1/28/2013 6:00:18 PM
Nintendoland is awesome. Don't let that terrible E3 put you off.
#7Ccroybb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:37:01 PM
promo123 posted...
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 1/28/2013 6:42:38 PM
Ccroybb posted...
promo123 posted...

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?

Stands, Deluxe Promotion, its in black. While saying that is worth $50 without the game is an exaggeration, the general idea is not.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 1/28/2013 6:44:14 PM
The charging cradle is nice, as is the additional internal storage. I rather enjoy the piano black finish despite it's inherent ability to show off dust and fingerprints.
#10Citan22Posted 1/28/2013 6:49:34 PM
my launch deluxe came with NSMBU.. well, it came with NintendoLand but i sold it on ebay for $45 and bought Mario for $43. once i registered my Wii U, it assumed i actually played NintendoLand and gave me 60 club nintendo points.. nice.

incidentally, i got ZombiU for free.. well, actually i got NSMBU for free from Old Navy, and then exchanged it at walmart without a receipt.. niiice.
---
NNID: BONEPILL