I'd buy a Wii U if I could play Brawl with a Wii U Pro controller.

#11hellbringherPosted 1/29/2013 1:45:28 AM
Starwars4J posted...
SolarJam posted...
There's like a 99% chance it will. If you can't, dumbest decision ever. Worse than not being able to use pro controller or gamepad for NSMBU.

The hell are you talking about? There is no "chance", we already know Brawl can't use the Wii U Pro controller, and with a very good reason. The game was not programmed with it in mind.

Calm down Star Wars nerd. He was thinking the future smash game just like most were.
#12GencoilPosted 1/29/2013 1:48:27 AM
If you can live with having a cord attached, then Classic Controller Pro really ain't bad at all. It's got perfect grip and comes close to feeling just like the newer controller.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13Faceman_Posted 1/29/2013 2:03:04 AM
hobobelmont posted...
If you have a BC PS3 PS2 games still run with the Dualschock 3 and PS2 Memory Cards were incorporated into the PS3's OS. There is no reason why the Wii U's Wii programming shouldn't just imitate Wii functionality.

I love the Wii U so I hate to say this, but being forced to run the Wii OS, with all it's limitations, to access Wii content is the laziest solution for backwards compatibility ever. I would have bought a Wii U Pro Controller by now otherwise, but instead I'm still using my Classic Controller Pro. That's even sadder because I haven't even gone back to my Wii content yet and just default to the gamepad because I don't want to use up my batteries.

And it's still more work than Sony or Microsoft were willing to do for backwards compatibility on their systems!
#14hellbringherPosted 1/29/2013 2:04:53 AM
Faceman_ posted...
hobobelmont posted...
If you have a BC PS3 PS2 games still run with the Dualschock 3 and PS2 Memory Cards were incorporated into the PS3's OS. There is no reason why the Wii U's Wii programming shouldn't just imitate Wii functionality.

I love the Wii U so I hate to say this, but being forced to run the Wii OS, with all it's limitations, to access Wii content is the laziest solution for backwards compatibility ever. I would have bought a Wii U Pro Controller by now otherwise, but instead I'm still using my Classic Controller Pro. That's even sadder because I haven't even gone back to my Wii content yet and just default to the gamepad because I don't want to use up my batteries.

And it's still more work than Sony or Microsoft were willing to do for backwards compatibility on their systems!

It's ok to be lazy as long as you are not as lazy as the others. - America