What if Pokemon Gen 3 is coming to VC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if Pokemon Gen 3 is coming to VC?

User Info: ish0turfac3

ish0turfac3
3 years ago#11
*nerdgasm*
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#12
I'd rather get remakes out of nowhere for Hoenn. The only main Pokemon games I can think of that I want for VC is Gold/Silver, for the 3DS instead of the Wii U, and only because of the internal battery problem.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#13
darkjedilink posted...
ITP: 'would not' = 'can not.'

Go look at the VC situation in Europe, and you'd see why would not = can not.

People are just being realistic.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: SychinLegacy

SychinLegacy
3 years ago#14
Soanevalcke6 posted...
They wont do it, it would steal from the sales of TerraRuby and AquaSapphire that are more than likely coming either Next Year or 2015.

I don't think we're going to get RSE remakes as much as we would love them. RBY and GSC were remade because a large portion were unobtainable since gen 1 and 2 pokemon couldn't be transferred to the GBA and beyond by any means. But third gen pokemon can be transferred all the way up to 5th and I think it's a safe assumptions they will be able to be transferred to XY.

I would LOVE a third gen remake since Emerald is my favorite pokemon game of all time and my emerald was stolen and I haven't been able to find a legitimate copy anywhere. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
3 years ago#15
Maybe I wonder about trading and battling.
"The answer to a question I never asked."

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#16
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
They wont do it, it would steal from the sales of TerraRuby and AquaSapphire that are more than likely coming either Next Year or 2015.

I don't think we're going to get RSE remakes as much as we would love them. RBY and GSC were remade because a large portion were unobtainable since gen 1 and 2 pokemon couldn't be transferred to the GBA and beyond by any means. But third gen pokemon can be transferred all the way up to 5th and I think it's a safe assumptions they will be able to be transferred to XY.

I would LOVE a third gen remake since Emerald is my favorite pokemon game of all time and my emerald was stolen and I haven't been able to find a legitimate copy anywhere. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

By that logic we shouldn't have gotten HGSS, as all pokemon were catchable in Generation 3.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: blue_hedgehog

blue_hedgehog
3 years ago#17
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

By that logic we shouldn't have gotten HGSS, as all pokemon were catchable in Generation 3.

Ho-oh and Lugia required an event item for them to be catchable in FRLG, they remade HGSS so they could be caught without requiring an event.
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#18
^They don't.

Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD gave you an event-free Ho-oh and Lugia respectively.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#19
blue_hedgehog posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Ho-oh and Lugia required an event item for them to be catchable in FRLG, they remade HGSS so they could be caught without requiring an event.

Huh, I thought Ho-oh and Lugia were catchable in Colosseum and XD, though Im probably wrong.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
3 years ago#20
Metroid: Zero Mission 1st.
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if Pokemon Gen 3 is coming to VC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived