What if Pokemon Gen 3 is coming to VC?

#11ish0turfac3Posted 1/28/2013 7:39:50 PM
*nerdgasm*
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#12Tsutarja495Posted 1/28/2013 7:40:48 PM
I'd rather get remakes out of nowhere for Hoenn. The only main Pokemon games I can think of that I want for VC is Gold/Silver, for the 3DS instead of the Wii U, and only because of the internal battery problem.
#13Xenesis XenonPosted 1/28/2013 7:44:25 PM
darkjedilink posted...
ITP: 'would not' = 'can not.'

Go look at the VC situation in Europe, and you'd see why would not = can not.

People are just being realistic.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#14SychinLegacyPosted 1/28/2013 7:44:43 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
They wont do it, it would steal from the sales of TerraRuby and AquaSapphire that are more than likely coming either Next Year or 2015.

I don't think we're going to get RSE remakes as much as we would love them. RBY and GSC were remade because a large portion were unobtainable since gen 1 and 2 pokemon couldn't be transferred to the GBA and beyond by any means. But third gen pokemon can be transferred all the way up to 5th and I think it's a safe assumptions they will be able to be transferred to XY.

I would LOVE a third gen remake since Emerald is my favorite pokemon game of all time and my emerald was stolen and I haven't been able to find a legitimate copy anywhere. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.
#15_Taidow_Posted 1/28/2013 7:45:31 PM
Maybe I wonder about trading and battling.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked."
#16Soanevalcke6Posted 1/28/2013 7:46:26 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
They wont do it, it would steal from the sales of TerraRuby and AquaSapphire that are more than likely coming either Next Year or 2015.

I don't think we're going to get RSE remakes as much as we would love them. RBY and GSC were remade because a large portion were unobtainable since gen 1 and 2 pokemon couldn't be transferred to the GBA and beyond by any means. But third gen pokemon can be transferred all the way up to 5th and I think it's a safe assumptions they will be able to be transferred to XY.

I would LOVE a third gen remake since Emerald is my favorite pokemon game of all time and my emerald was stolen and I haven't been able to find a legitimate copy anywhere. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

By that logic we shouldn't have gotten HGSS, as all pokemon were catchable in Generation 3.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#17blue_hedgehogPosted 1/28/2013 7:53:13 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

By that logic we shouldn't have gotten HGSS, as all pokemon were catchable in Generation 3.

Ho-oh and Lugia required an event item for them to be catchable in FRLG, they remade HGSS so they could be caught without requiring an event.
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#18Xenesis XenonPosted 1/28/2013 7:54:58 PM
^They don't.

Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD gave you an event-free Ho-oh and Lugia respectively.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#19Soanevalcke6Posted 1/28/2013 7:55:27 PM
blue_hedgehog posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Ho-oh and Lugia required an event item for them to be catchable in FRLG, they remade HGSS so they could be caught without requiring an event.

Huh, I thought Ho-oh and Lugia were catchable in Colosseum and XD, though Im probably wrong.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#20PolimarioPosted 1/28/2013 7:56:15 PM
Metroid: Zero Mission 1st.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen