Do you guys agree that the Wii U is the greatest Nintendo console of all time?

#11thanthenPosted 1/28/2013 8:21:04 PM(edited)
All the fanboys are confused, they don't want to lie but neither enter disagree into any pro wii polls.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#12kjhoveyPosted 1/28/2013 8:29:39 PM
Solnot posted...
The Wii U is guaranteed to change the way we play our video games using the Wii U GamePad as the basis for tablet controllers in the future. In addition, the system supports backwards compatibility with all Wii Remotes, Nunchuks, accessories, and pretty much all Wii and Virtual Console games, giving the Wii U one of the best and largest video game libraries of any console ever created.

I see no logic in including games that aren't made for a specific system as a part of its library. Backwards capabilities are nice and all, but I'd never consider it when thinking of my favorite consoles. I'd only consider the console's specific library.

Anyways, it's not even a year out... kinda stupid to even think of a question like this now.
---
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#13darkjedilinkPosted 1/28/2013 10:00:50 PM
As of right now, the SNES is considerably better. Come back in five years to see if that's changed.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#14Solnot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:23:32 PM
darkjedilink posted...
As of right now, the SNES is considerably better.

Why is the SNES better? The Wii U can play all the good games on the SNES using the Virtual Console.
#15__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 12:26:58 PM
You are on every single board asking really stupid questions. You asked this very same question on the Wii board, which is hilarious, because the Wii is a horrible system.
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#16Solnot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:35:36 PM
__Blight__ posted...
You asked this very same question on the Wii board, which is hilarious, because the Wii is a horrible system.

Except for the fact that Wii sold the most out of any other console last generation and became the most popular Nintendo system ever created.
#17Xenesis XenonPosted 1/29/2013 2:37:43 PM
Solnot posted...
darkjedilink posted...
As of right now, the SNES is considerably better.

Why is the SNES better? The Wii U can play all the good games on the SNES using the Virtual Console.

Except it can't because Nintendo are stingy with their releases.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#18wingo84Posted 1/29/2013 2:40:01 PM
It's only in its second month?!?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival