The 360 took 261 days to get a great exclusive game, how long will Wii U take?

#51The_HyphenatorPosted 1/29/2013 8:23:53 AM
It already has two great exclusives in ZombiU and NSMBU. I'd even go so far as to say Nintendo Land is great, if only for the local multiplayer experience.

Now, if you're talking about system sellers, Rayman Legends is coming next month, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming the month after. Those are bound to move some units. But the next really huge titles we're likely to see are the new 3D Mario and/or Mario Kart sometime before Christmas.
#52trenkenPosted 1/29/2013 8:27:19 AM
I think it could be longer. Rayman is no different than Origins. Monster Hunter? IMO the most overrated franchise going, and amazingly its still one that not all that many people know about in the US. And Pikmin is not a big time AAA franchise. Its not up there with Zelda, Mario, Metroid.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#53BeastLeeAdamsPosted 1/29/2013 8:27:35 AM
Dead Rising is crap. I think you mean 355 days with the orginal Gears of War.
#54pikachupwnagePosted 1/29/2013 8:33:08 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
*looks at NIntendo land,mew super mario bros u,zombie u,monster hunter,others" "leaves topic*

Fixed.

Asteriks are used not quotes
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#55pikachupwnagePosted 1/29/2013 8:34:19 AM
trenken posted...
I think it could be longer. Rayman is no different than Origins. Monster Hunter? IMO the most overrated franchise going, and amazingly its still one that not all that many people know about in the US. And Pikmin is not a big time AAA franchise. Its not up there with Zelda, Mario, Metroid.

Because you have to be a big name with a huge budget to be a great exclusive.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#56BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/29/2013 8:35:32 AM
The best XBOX exclusive was Enchanted Arms and i think it came out on release or that same year
---
Greatness comes from within
#57trenkenPosted 1/29/2013 8:37:26 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Dead Rising is crap. I think you mean 355 days with the orginal Gears of War.

Dead Rising was completely awesome and is still one of my favorite games this entire gen. Ghost Recon was the first game though that people saw and were blown away by the visuals. It was a true next gen game and there were many articles about it on every game site, so its debatable what was the first truly great 360 exclusive.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#58DTY3Posted 1/29/2013 9:30:23 AM
CAlNlAC posted...
DTY3 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Perfect Dark Zero was great
Kameo was great
Dead or Alive 4 was great
Chromehounds was great

lol.

It might not have been as good as the original but it was a solid game at the launch of the Xbox 360 imo.

The online mode especially was some of the best around on consoles at the time. I had a lot of fun with it.

Wasnt as good as a N64 game.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#59xoftheuniversePosted 1/29/2013 9:35:08 AM
3/19.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#60Toadster9001Posted 1/29/2013 9:38:15 AM
>Monster Hunter Tri, a game that is available on two other platforms

Stop embarrassing yourselves. At least mention Rayman Legends, which will probably be my GOTY.
---
Brothers Obscura