Can't find friends on Miiverse.

#1Pac12345Posted 1/28/2013 6:04:39 PM
Hello, everyone.

So, I have added friends (and yes, they have added me back) and while I can browse their respective Miiverse profiles, there are some of them whose profiles appear as non-existent. "Could not find user profile".

Does anyone know why this happens?
Has it happened to anyone else, here?
Any ideas on how to fix this?

I can normally send and receive text messages via Blops 2, but I can't access their profiles on Miiverse. As if their respective accounts didn't exist.

And yes, they DO appear on my friend list and I am notified everytime they're online.
#2Hail_High_RochePosted 1/28/2013 6:14:00 PM
Pretty sure Wii U online is down just for today

If not the case, itll work itself out
---
Profroche denied my friend request, I'm dying on the inside.
#3Pac12345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:19:52 PM
Hail_High_Roche posted...
Pretty sure Wii U online is down just for today

If not the case, itll work itself out

Nope. it's been like a month or so since I first noticed. I thought it would sort itself out in a while, but nothing has happened yet. oh, well. this is weird
#4Gravemaker15Posted 1/28/2013 6:21:18 PM
Just Miiverse being glitchy as usual.
#5picanoPosted 1/28/2013 6:27:34 PM
Just Miiverse being glitchy as usual.

What miiverse glitches? (Seriously, I'm curious)

I'm pretty sure those people just have their profile info set to hidden.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#6protect_badgersPosted 1/28/2013 6:28:40 PM
you have bad breath
---
Trolling don't keep WiiU from selling.....neither can Pachter. So......be cool, be U.
#7tav19Posted 1/28/2013 6:45:45 PM
I've only encountered 2 glitches in Miiverse so far, the first one I encountered involved trying to comment on someone's post and not being allowed to. The other one is more annoying and involves the Miiverse icon notification on the main menu. Sometimes it will blink signifying I have a notification and I will go into Miiverse only to find that I don't actually have any new notifications. Other times it won't blink at all and I'll go into Miiverse and find that I have several new notifications waiting for me.