How much would a used Wii U be at GameStop?

#11diggyfreshPosted 1/28/2013 10:35:31 PM
Call GameStop?
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#12Chaos_KreaturePosted 1/29/2013 4:40:11 AM
cucumberking posted...
They'll prolly just give you one, since Nintendo is in such a financial crisis. Liquidating their assets and all.

*sigh* This board is rubbing off on me...

Except they're not in a financial crisis, smart one. They have so much money in the bank that they'd be set for decades.

*sigh* It's like these trolls aren't even trying.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#13KAMMYqueenPosted 1/29/2013 4:57:50 AM
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/consoles?nav=16k-wii+u,13ffff2412
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#14Rasputin77Posted 1/29/2013 5:46:33 AM
I bet they have a telephone at the store.

I bet they even have employees that answer the telephone, and ask questions.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#15allchiefedupPosted 1/29/2013 6:48:14 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
cucumberking posted...
They'll prolly just give you one, since Nintendo is in such a financial crisis. Liquidating their assets and all.

Except they're not in a financial crisis, smart one. They have so much money in the bank that they'd be set for decades.

*sigh* It's like these trolls aren't even trying.

Agreed
#16cucumberkingPosted 1/29/2013 6:54:43 AM
That's why I said this board was rubbing off on me, I was only joking.
#17Faceman_Posted 1/29/2013 6:56:10 AM
Probably about 400-450. You're better off buying a new one.
#18TediousMattPosted 1/29/2013 7:00:07 AM
cucumberking posted...

Wut.

Sony is the one liquidating its assets in order to remain solvent. Selling its main offices in NY and Tokyo. It is also selling the battery division.
I remember plans to cut 6% of the Japanese workforce this fiscal year, but I have no idea when (gradual or all this March).
#19cucumberkingPosted 1/29/2013 7:27:19 AM
TediousMatt posted...
cucumberking posted...

Wut.

Sony is the one liquidating its assets in order to remain solvent. Selling its main offices in NY and Tokyo. It is also selling the battery division.
I remember plans to cut 6% of the Japanese workforce this fiscal year, but I have no idea when (gradual or all this March).

My God people I was joking! lol. I'm a complete Nintendo fanboy, I was just mocking the blatant ignorant comments constantly posted on this board.
#20_Sovereign_Posted 1/29/2013 7:30:09 AM
cucumberking posted...
TediousMatt posted...
cucumberking posted...

Wut.

My God people I was joking! lol. I'm a complete Nintendo fanboy, I was just mocking the blatant ignorant comments constantly posted on this board.

Don't feel bad that they can't read
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.