So WiiU won't be getting some titles....

#1DiscostewSMPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:13 AM
If they're anything like Sleeping Dogs, then I don't want them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ftr4-bOs-Q
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#2STN79Posted 1/29/2013 2:40:44 AM
I don't know why anybody expects every popular third party title to be on Wii U. We've already got two other systems for that. Nintendo needs their own unique games. Not what everybody else has.
#3shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 3:01:09 AM
STN79 posted...
I don't know why anybody expects every popular third party title to be on Wii U. We've already got two other systems for that. Nintendo needs their own unique games. Not what everybody else has.

makes no sense, MS and sony both have their unique games AND amazing third party support,to not have third party does not make a console unique.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#4StealthTifaPosted 1/29/2013 3:11:47 AM
Only the NDF Could try and make not have a nice range/choice of games seem like a bad thing. Lol
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#5IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/29/2013 3:15:01 AM
Only the NDF could try and paint Sleeping Dogs like a bad game.
#6STN79Posted 1/29/2013 3:16:29 AM
It does have third party support. Just not from everybody who is supporting Sony.
This has been no different than any other Nintendo system. Nintendo isn't going to get every single third party game. Here's an idea, How about you go buy a PS3 if you don't wanna miss anything? They're not that expensive anymore.
#7shaunmePosted 1/29/2013 3:18:34 AM
STN79 posted...
It does have third party support. Just not from everybody who is supporting Sony.
This has been no different than any other Nintendo system. Nintendo isn't going to get every single third party game. Here's an idea, How about you go buy a PS3 if you don't wanna miss anything? They're not that expensive anymore.

fool we are talking about upcoming third party support,next gen games.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#8STN79Posted 1/29/2013 3:28:52 AM
Yeah like Wii U will be getting anything on PS4. Many of these games people whine about not coming to Nintendo were already too far in development. Plus i get the feeling third parties are freaked out by the gamepad and don't know how to use it on their games. Remember how third party companies were turned off by having to add motion controls to games for wii? Same thing here only this time it's the Wii U game pad.
#9Paulf001Posted 1/29/2013 3:51:42 AM
Seems like console gaming is going the pc route since both sony and ms using amd/radeon for their systems. Which is pretty unexciting because you can pretty much already have a PC that will be more powerful.

Will 3rd parties even bother with the Wii U next gen since games for ps4, 720, and pc will be really similar and easy to port. Having to port from x64 to ppc will be a pain in the ass for them.

Unlike this gen where all 3 consoles used power pc based cpu.
#10StealthTifaPosted 1/29/2013 5:11:14 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Only the NDF could try and paint Sleeping Dogs like a bad game.

In another topic some NDF Fanboy said that no one cares about Bioshock lol they are such NooBs sometimes...
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)