Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#11DarthFloatyPosted 1/29/2013 2:58:04 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

Gamefaqs = Small reference pool. The vast majority of gamers in general probably never come here.
#12squatch22Posted 1/29/2013 2:59:14 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

I know at least 1 Sony fan on this site that knows nothing about Nintendo or its games... but i wont make the claim ALL Sony fans are like that...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#13xoftheuniversePosted 1/29/2013 3:47:38 AM
In all fairness besides Sonic games, and maybe like Altered Beast, Forgotten Worlds, and uhh... (hmm I hated Golden Axe) what classics are you talking about?
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#14RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:56:30 AM
xoftheuniverse posted...
In all fairness besides Sonic games, and maybe like Altered Beast, Forgotten Worlds, and uhh... (hmm I hated Golden Axe) what classics are you talking about?

Classics for Genesis/Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast. There are too many to name. That's a really small list of games you have listed there, Nintendo fan...
---
PSN: romanblade86
#15AwayFromHerePosted 1/29/2013 3:57:01 AM
The Ooze was an awesome game.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#16tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 4:02:15 AM
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.
#17RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:10:00 AM
tuznecote posted...
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.

Are you hot?

Also, The Ooze? Really? Out of all the games for Genesis/Mega Drive that's what you list? This topic is proving my point exactly.
---
PSN: romanblade86
#18TediousMattPosted 1/29/2013 4:14:32 AM(edited)
RomanBlade00 posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...

Classics for Genesis/Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast. There are too many to name. That's a really small list of games you have listed there, Nintendo fan...

I like how you forgot the Sega Master System. The one with all the games he mentioned...

I also like how he is ignorant for mentioning a handful of twenty year old games, while you add nothing to the discussion. Just throwing insults around. Maturity at its best.
#19GencoilPosted 1/29/2013 4:10:11 AM
xoftheuniverse posted...

Contra Hard Corps, Gunstar Heroes, ToeJam & Earl, Streets of Rage, Rocket Knight Adventures, Thunder Force IV, Castle of Illusion, Alien Soldier, Castlevania: Bloodlines.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#20MotiJrPosted 1/29/2013 4:17:37 AM
I found the same thing with Sony fans. They refuse to try anything animated or brightly coloured unless it's winning awards and getting great reviews, on a PS system. They're the worst of the fans and have contribute much to the decline in gaming quality. Can't blame only them though, Microsoft fans had a part to play too. With Sony fans, they just stik their fingers in their ears and start shouting 'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala' until you realise they have a mental problem and walk away.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.