Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#121RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:50:33 PM
This topic must be discussed further. Nintendo fanboys need to wake up and open their eyes. There's a whole new world out there that's not Nintendo but they're too blind to acknowledge it and other companies that aren't Nintendo have more to offer than just Sonic and Halo but they are simply unaware.

Many Nintendo fans of the past have since left their loyalty for the company and have moved towards companies that still value gaming in its truest sense like Sony and Microsoft. I don't know what will happen during the next generation with these companies but this generation has offered some great gaming from other companies that are not Nintendo.

For the last two or three generations Nintendo has continued to disappoint gamers that are looking to experience something that is not Mario or Zelda. I really hope Nintendo gets their act together but I doubt it. Why should they? Blind fanboys and casuals continue to flock in droves to buy the latest Nintendo gimmick, I mean system.
---
PSN: romanblade86
#122SkyD1ddYPosted 1/29/2013 7:01:00 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
This topic must be discussed further. Nintendo fanboys need to wake up and open their eyes. There's a whole new world out there that's not Nintendo but they're too blind to acknowledge it and other companies that aren't Nintendo have more to offer than just Sonic and Halo but they are simply unaware.

Many Nintendo fans of the past have since left their loyalty for the company and have moved towards companies that still value gaming in its truest sense like Sony and Microsoft. I don't know what will happen during the next generation with these companies but this generation has offered some great gaming from other companies that are not Nintendo.

For the last two or three generations Nintendo has continued to disappoint gamers that are looking to experience something that is not Mario or Zelda. I really hope Nintendo gets their act together but I doubt it. Why should they? Blind fanboys and casuals continue to flock in droves to buy the latest Nintendo gimmick, I mean system.

Trolololol. You are one funny troll. Oh and new's flash sony and Ms fanboys do the EXACT SAME THING! How ignorant do you have to be to not see that. Oh wait you're a troll pulling out the same old "rehash" and "gimmick" card. 3/10 would've gotten higher had you used a bit more originality.
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#123RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:13:32 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

Trolololol. You are one funny troll. Oh and new's flash sony and Ms fanboys do the EXACT SAME THING! How ignorant do you have to be to not see that. Oh wait you're a troll pulling out the same old "rehash" and "gimmick" card. 3/10 would've gotten higher had you used a bit more originality.

Another blind Nintendo fanboy that cannot see the error of his ways and ignores his lack of video game knowledge by being an even stronger supporter of Nintendo. It's like these ignorant Nintendo "gamers" just become even more ignorant the more you point out their lack of game knowledge since they just become even stronger Nintendo fans and become even more stubborn by ignoring everything else.

Seriously, what will it take for you people to put down your nunchuck controllers, tablets and wear regular clothing that doesn't have a Nintendo animal on them and see that there are other machines and companies out there that make games for other systems that aren't Nintendo?! As a fan of video games in general this is starting to piss me off.
---
#124Baha05Posted 1/29/2013 7:17:48 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Another blind Nintendo fanboy that cannot see the error of his ways and ignores his lack of video game knowledge by being an even stronger supporter of Nintendo. It's like these ignorant Nintendo "gamers" just become even more ignorant the more you point out their lack of game knowledge since they just become even stronger Nintendo fans and become even more stubborn by ignoring everything else.

Seriously, what will it take for you people to put down your nunchuck controllers, tablets and wear regular clothing that doesn't have a Nintendo animal on them and see that there are other machines and companies out there that make games for other systems that aren't Nintendo?! As a fan of video games in general this is starting to piss me off.

No he's right you're pretty much trolling.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#125laxnd23Posted 1/29/2013 7:19:18 PM
Baha05 posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

He is trolling. And watch, I'm going to be accused of being a fanboy even though I've been gaming for the past 19 years and am a multiplatform gamer. But it's whatever. He'll get banned and I won't and that's that.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#126HungoverHero777Posted 1/29/2013 7:31:57 PM
Silly RomanBlade, anyone that's blind can't play any video games!
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#127RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:32:12 PM
laxnd23 posted...
Baha05 posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

He is trolling. And watch, I'm going to be accused of being a fanboy even though I've been gaming for the past 19 years and am a multiplatform gamer. But it's whatever. He'll get banned and I won't and that's that.

You're a rare gamer. Most true gamers aren't going to buy Wii U right away considering there are hardly any games worth owning for it that aren't already out for other systems.
---
#128laxnd23Posted 1/29/2013 7:34:09 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
laxnd23 posted...
Baha05 posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

You're a rare gamer. Most true gamers aren't going to buy Wii U right away considering there are hardly any games worth owning for it that aren't already out for other systems.

But regardless, someone can still be a true gamer and get a Wii U right now, simply if there is enough justification for it. Hell, if MH3U was a launch title, the only thing preventing me from a Wii U would be the money. But as it stands, it makes more sense to get it in May.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#129DrRMPosted 1/29/2013 7:59:44 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

^ what TC types...

what I read > Nintendo fans. Many of them are female. I used to chat with a Nintendo fan, It was really frustrating chatting with him ":sd". Nintendo fans are horrible.
-----

mmm... nintendo have the girls :3
*w* let me put my best nintendo shirt and pants...

RAIN ON ME LADIES
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#130Andrew21044Posted 1/29/2013 10:02:52 PM
Dynheart posted...
"There will be Mario games on the PS3"

If something like this happens....I won't be as enthused to call myself a gamer.
---
This is endorsed and loved by Tony Stewart.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtp63s.gif