Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#21DarthFloatyPosted 1/29/2013 4:21:22 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
tuznecote posted...
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.

Are you hot?

Also, The Ooze? Really? Out of all the games for Genesis/Mega Drive that's what you list? This topic is proving my point exactly.

As a girl myself, gotta say that's the BEST way to get yourself run away from as a total creeper/stalker/serial killer.
#22tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 4:35:23 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
tuznecote posted...
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.

Are you hot?

Also, The Ooze? Really? Out of all the games for Genesis/Mega Drive that's what you list? This topic is proving my point exactly.

No. Now get lost.
#23MotiJrPosted 1/29/2013 4:36:42 AM(edited)
I grew up with a NES and a Megadrive 2. Megadrive 2 had awesome games on it but you're in denial if you think Nintendo fans are worse than Sega fans. Also, let's cut the crap and be honest here. You're trying some stealth trolling but have so far come across as a weird, hide in your bushes creep who can't actually list ANY games that are good for a Sega system. Put your money where your mouth is and list some of the multitude of amazing games you're harking on about otherwise, you have confirmed to everyone here that you are a giant troll.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#24darkjedilinkPosted 1/29/2013 4:40:11 AM
Because there haven't been hundreds of people on this board who've said "Nintendo hasn't made a new IP since the N64," or "the Wii U has no M-rated games."
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#25nodleyPosted 1/29/2013 5:38:23 AM
Nintendo fanboys are the most blinkered of all, they buy the same old recycled crap decade after decade.
---
http://www.unikgamer.com/users/msg-2323.html
#26VyersPosted 1/29/2013 5:44:12 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
You have these ignorant folks everywhere. In general, actual Nintendo fans are the most knowledgeable folks in the industry. They've been around since the NES/SNES days and don't judge a game by its cover.

Just look at the gross amount of Xbox 360 & PS3 fanboys that refuse to buy/play Nintendo things because it has no blood & swearing in it.

"Nintendo fans don't judge books by their covers. Unlike Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 fanboys, who enjoy games because of blood and swearing."
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zcAJVPvo8 Pokemon Snap, Part 2
#27TediousMattPosted 1/29/2013 5:45:31 AM
nodley posted...
Nintendo fanboys are the most blinkered of all, they buy the same old recycled crap decade after decade.

Meanwhile Sony/Microsoft fans buy the same old recycled crap multiple times per generation. How many Uncharted, Halo, Gears, HD remakes, ect were released in this generation?

The Jak collection was released on PS2 in 2009, recently again on PS3 and soon on Vita. Also released individually on PSN.

What was that about recycling?
#28KAMMYqueenPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:24 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

there is so much wrong with this i'm just going to walk away
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#29Enigma149Posted 1/29/2013 5:55:35 AM
I think you have ignorant fans of all of the companies (including Sega, and, for that matter, PC gamers). That being said, I have found Nintendo fans to be the most knowledgeable, largely because they've been around since the NES days, and there is a considerably higher proportion of them that owns a non-Nintendo system (or PC) than there is of Sony or Microsoft fans that owns a modern Nintendo system.

Additionally, I've also found Nintendo fans to have the most respect for the fans of the other consoles. Sure, you have the occasional fan ranting on about how Sony fans are "ponies" (seriously - this doesn't even make sense) and the other consoles are nothing but "shooterboxes" and "stootstations", but proportionally speaking, these people are way behind the Sony and Microsoft (and Sega) fans who rant on about "Nintendrones", "Nin-ten-year-olds", "Nintendards", while ranting on about how Nintendo fans are "blind sheep"...and don't even get me started on the PC gamers. That being said, I will give Microsoft fans one thing - while Nintendo fans, Sony fans, and PC elitists generally rant on about how their preferred system is "better" on online message boards, Microsoft fans, for the most part, are content to mock the competition on their own boards, without bothering anyone else.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#30PreacherXWDSXPosted 1/29/2013 5:59:02 AM
I think the same way about quite a few Playstation owners and I own all 3 systems plus a gaming PC. In my internet travels I have seen them blindly attack just about anything at all that isnt Sony branded with such absolute hatred its pretty damn disturbing.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill