Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#61bleedingelitePosted 1/29/2013 7:02:26 AM
I know more about everything than everybody here combined.
#62tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 7:03:42 AM
^ Proof
#63wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/29/2013 7:05:55 AM
no i have never seen ridiculous fanboys of any other company ever, besides nintendo. never.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#64PigfartsPosted 1/29/2013 7:13:15 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Actually I work next to the nintendo store in NYC, i have to ton of mario shirts, but now that I think aout it im consistently bashing the Wii and Wii U, and I think nintendo went inthe wrong direction.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#65bleedingelitePosted 1/29/2013 7:14:40 AM
Pigfarts posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Actually I work next to the nintendo store in NYC, i have to ton of mario shirts, but now that I think aout it im consistently bashing the Wii and Wii U, and I think nintendo went inthe wrong direction.

poser
#66TerotrousPosted 1/29/2013 7:15:30 AM
I find that Nintendo fans are generally the most knowledgeable, simply because they're also usually the oldest.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#67noutBrPosted 1/29/2013 7:16:58 AM
I'm wearing a 1-UP t-shirt right now actually, does that make me one of the least knowledgeable gamers?
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#68_Sovereign_Posted 1/29/2013 7:21:33 AM
For a second there I thought you were talking about the Apple fanbase....but seriously, people do that for everything you can imagine, it's called ignorance and has nothing to do with Nintendo outside of a persons choice.

I bet you pay for LIVE don't you?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#69MegagunstarmanPosted 1/29/2013 7:22:22 AM
The_Placebo posted...
ITT: People fall for a troll.

You could say the same thing in every troll topic.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#70tuznecotePosted 1/29/2013 7:22:47 AM
noutBr posted...
I'm wearing a 1-UP t-shirt right now actually, does that make me one of the least knowledgeable gamers?

Loooool! What the green mushroom one? SnAp!!