Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
4 years ago#61
I know more about everything than everybody here combined.

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#62
^ Proof

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
4 years ago#63
no i have never seen ridiculous fanboys of any other company ever, besides nintendo. never.
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#64
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Actually I work next to the nintendo store in NYC, i have to ton of mario shirts, but now that I think aout it im consistently bashing the Wii and Wii U, and I think nintendo went inthe wrong direction.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
4 years ago#65
Pigfarts posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Actually I work next to the nintendo store in NYC, i have to ton of mario shirts, but now that I think aout it im consistently bashing the Wii and Wii U, and I think nintendo went inthe wrong direction.

poser

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#66
I find that Nintendo fans are generally the most knowledgeable, simply because they're also usually the oldest.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: noutBr

noutBr
4 years ago#67
I'm wearing a 1-UP t-shirt right now actually, does that make me one of the least knowledgeable gamers?
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#68
For a second there I thought you were talking about the Apple fanbase....but seriously, people do that for everything you can imagine, it's called ignorance and has nothing to do with Nintendo outside of a persons choice.

I bet you pay for LIVE don't you?
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#69
The_Placebo posted...
ITT: People fall for a troll.

You could say the same thing in every troll topic.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#70
noutBr posted...
I'm wearing a 1-UP t-shirt right now actually, does that make me one of the least knowledgeable gamers?

Loooool! What the green mushroom one? SnAp!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived