Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#71Dynasty_VicPosted 1/29/2013 8:29:45 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

That doesn't seem to prove one guy means everyone else... >.>
---
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM
#72PigfartsPosted 1/29/2013 8:47:14 AM
bleedingelite posted...
Pigfarts posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Actually I work next to the nintendo store in NYC, i have to ton of mario shirts, but now that I think aout it im consistently bashing the Wii and Wii U, and I think nintendo went inthe wrong direction.

poser

Not really the shirts are all from mario 3, racoon mario > all others
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#73noutBrPosted 1/29/2013 8:47:49 AM
tuznecote posted...
Loooool! What the green mushroom one? SnAp!!

Yep that one, not a pixel version but a hand drawn one with 1 UP underneath it.

It is my only shirt with anything game related and I found it by coincidence :P Don't get me wrong though, I'd buy tons more gaming shirts if only I could find them and most importantly, have the right fit.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#74RainingMetalPosted 1/29/2013 9:00:13 AM
New user. There's your lack of credibility folks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJNpPN6AO8
Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964001631
#75GencoilPosted 1/29/2013 9:07:27 AM
noutBr posted...
tuznecote posted...
Loooool! What the green mushroom one? SnAp!!

Yep that one, not a pixel version but a hand drawn one with 1 UP underneath it.

It is my only shirt with anything game related and I found it by coincidence :P Don't get me wrong though, I'd buy tons more gaming shirts if only I could find them and most importantly, have the right fit.

Yeah, for some reason they often only come in XL. A lot of times I've thought "that would look cool to wear!" then I checked out the size tag and thought "Actually, I'm gonna look like a walking tent wearing that".
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#76Dark_Link92Posted 1/29/2013 9:11:24 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
I think Nintendo fans generally seem more laid back and less obsessive. They're pretty pleased with what they have and don't complain. Nothing makes me smile more than somebody becoming enraged at the fact that Nintendo fans just want to play games and don't give two poops about online play, graphics and the like.

This +1.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#77ARsignal11Posted 1/29/2013 9:22:56 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
You have these ignorant folks everywhere. In general, actual Nintendo fans are the most knowledgeable folks in the industry. They've been around since the NES/SNES days and don't judge a game by its cover.

Just look at the gross amount of Xbox 360 & PS3 fanboys that refuse to buy/play Nintendo things because it has no blood & swearing in it.

This.
#78xoftheuniversePosted 1/29/2013 9:30:35 AM
Hmm tbh I only played one SMS game and its on my Wii I never knew what Sega did before the Genesis. I bet the person in question just never played SMS.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#79DTY3Posted 1/29/2013 9:39:10 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

You need to reevaluate the Scientific Method, bro.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#80EndgamePosted 1/29/2013 9:39:35 AM
In general, actual Nintendo fans are the most knowledgeable folks in the industry. They've been around since the NES/SNES days and don't judge a game by its cover.

that is correct

but you know what us actual Nintendo fans want to see? that ****er Iwata removed from power and Nintendo restored to its former glory

real Nintendo fans do not support modern Nintendo
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert