Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

#81MasterLink2012Posted 1/29/2013 8:45:53 AM
I used to be only Solo Nintendo as well.. But not anymore. I still prefer Nintendo over anything else, but I also play the Elder Scrolls, Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan and so on.. I even gonna try Uncharted this year.

So yeah..I'm gonna broaden my horizon or how do they say that hahaha.
#82UnderratedGamerPosted 1/29/2013 9:37:33 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

I love nintendo. But I own a ton of Sega games. I have a Genesis, Saturn AND a Dreamcast.

Goes to show how Sony fanboys exaggerate nintendo fanboyism.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#83FFXSagePosted 1/29/2013 9:38:05 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

Account Created Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:57 PM

lol
---
Bumping so I can get the screen of...Schala anus.-Zeality
#84BufkusPosted 1/29/2013 9:49:22 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I mean, the hardcore Nintendo fans. The ones that wear Nintendo clothing that have Mario, Zelda or even Yoshi on them. Many of them are of course female.

I used to chat with a Nintendo fanboy who refused to own anything SEGA and just had a limited knowledge to anything in gaming outside of Nintendo. It was really frustrating chatting with him since I was pointing out classic after classic that were released for SEGA systems and he totally dismissed it even though he never played those games or anything on a SEGA console.

I have found that these Nintendo fans are horrible. They'll buy anything Nintendo related blindly and praise it until no end. Has anyone encountered such blind Nintendo fans?

Yeah, when I was 13.

How old are you? And why are you being so sexist? What compelled you to make this thread? I think you should seek therapy because you clearly have mental health issues.
#85BufkusPosted 1/29/2013 9:50:19 AM
Endgame posted...
In general, actual Nintendo fans are the most knowledgeable folks in the industry. They've been around since the NES/SNES days and don't judge a game by its cover.

that is correct

but you know what us actual Nintendo fans want to see? that ****er Iwata removed from power and Nintendo restored to its former glory

real Nintendo fans do not support modern Nintendo

Endgame is not a real Nintendo fan. He's a scrub who thinks he's knowledgeable of Nintendo but is one of the worst gamers in the history of gaming.
#86art_of_the_killPosted 1/29/2013 9:59:29 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
I think Nintendo fans generally seem more laid back and less obsessive. They're pretty pleased with what they have and don't complain. Nothing makes me smile more than somebody becoming enraged at the fact that Nintendo fans just want to play games and don't give two poops about online play, graphics and the like.

This board clearly shows that there's plenty of obsession over those things, though.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#87ReedeemerPosted 1/29/2013 10:08:24 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Just look at the gross amount of Xbox 360 & PS3 fanboys that refuse to buy/play Nintendo things because it has no blood & swearing in it.

I'm so glad those types of kids are confined to those consoles, I'll eat babies the day I buy an xbox, on PS3 though I have many Nintendo friends especially around the ginormous LBP2 community.

I'm sure the only reason TC made this topic about Nintendo Fans instead of CoD players is because CoD players aren't considered 'gamers'. :P
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#88DrumguyPosted 1/29/2013 10:19:14 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...

I've been around since the NES days. I'm own a shirt with the OoT crest on the front. But I don't buy EVERY first-party game that Nintendo produces. What does that make me then?
#89marchefelixPosted 1/29/2013 11:17:13 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
no i have never seen ridiculous fanboys of any other company ever, besides nintendo. never.

What rock have you been living under??
---
Pac-Man and K. Rool: the only newcomers I really want in SSB4
#90zalmutePosted 1/29/2013 11:17:53 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
You have these ignorant folks everywhere. In general, actual Nintendo fans are the most knowledgeable folks in the industry. They've been around since the NES/SNES days and don't judge a game by its cover.

Just look at the gross amount of Xbox 360 & PS3 fanboys that refuse to buy/play Nintendo things because it has no blood & swearing in it.

---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.