Finally playing Super Metroid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Finally playing Super Metroid
4 years ago#41
I'm going to wait until they hit the Wii U eShop before buying any other VC titles.
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
4 years ago#42
I first played this in '94,I still do 100% playthroughs every summer.

I'm so happy for you first timers and ppl that are new to the series.I'd typically say that I hope y'all have fun,but thats not necessary because I know y'all will.
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore
4 years ago#43
I have done sequence breaks to get Super Missiles before Spore Spawn, Power Bombs before even entering Norfair, Kraid before getting the Hi-Jump(very easy), Ice Beam before getting the Speed Booster, and the Gravity Suit before getting the Grapple Beam.

Super Metroid is a game that can be played in so many ways.
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
4 years ago#44
Metroid is a pretty cool guy!
currently playing: Space Station 13, Dwarf Fortress, Cataclysim, F1 2012, GPLegends, Kerbal Space Program
4 years ago#45
Came back to Metroid today. Ended the other day after I got stuck at the noob bridge. Didn't realize there was a run button, lol.
4 years ago#46
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Came back to Metroid today. Ended the other day after I got stuck at the noob bridge. Didn't realize there was a run button, lol.

Why does nobody get this?

Lol it's in the main menu. The game it's self states there is a run button
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#47
Coulda waited and got it for 30 cents
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
4 years ago#48
IkaOneeChan posted...
Super Metroid... is that a new Wii U game? I didn't see it at Wal-Mart yesterday when I went in to buy Mario Bros. U, must've missed it I guess. I'm not a fan of scarey stuff with aliens and monsters anyway though.

Made me vomit a bit.
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
4 years ago#49
-NotoriousLynx posted...

What's the noob bridge and where is it?
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore
4 years ago#50
Qwert408 posted...
IkaOneeChan posted...
Super Metroid... is that a new Wii U game? I didn't see it at Wal-Mart yesterday when I went in to buy Mario Bros. U, must've missed it I guess. I'm not a fan of scarey stuff with aliens and monsters anyway though.

Made me vomit a bit.

You're not alone,we all did.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Finally playing Super Metroid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived