Does Nintendo just not care anymore now that Sony is a joke and Microsoft

#21CaptainMoosePosted 1/30/2013 2:28:54 PM
Endgame posted...
hey, Galaxy was actually great, don't liken it to Half-Assed Land, I'm sorry, 3D Land

but to add on to your list:

Pokémon: ****ing ice cream pokémon, need I say more?

Fire Emblem: "let's just throw a bunch of enemies randomly across the maps and have them rush the players so we can half-ass the game its self and focus on the dating sim elements! what? game balance? what's that?" -the meeting they had about Awakening

You have no life do you?
Wah wah wah that's all your posts are.
#22SychinLegacyPosted 1/30/2013 2:32:48 PM
Endgame posted...

Pokémon: ****ing ice cream pokémon, need I say more?

As opposed to a pile of sludge pokemon? Or a pokeball with eyes pokemon.
#23JF_Alpha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:32:46 AM
Sony's losing money due to other things, such as owning too many side ventures which is costing them tons of money, their gaming section isn't doing that bad. It's compared to how Nintendo is doing NOW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/30/ps3-has-lost-sony-4-7-billion-may-be-profitable-next-year/

Back in 2008, sony lost 3 billion on ps3, this article in 2009 brings the number up to 4. 7 billion, and the last number reported was 5 billion. That is unbelievably bad

So if Sony's gaming division is a laughing stock, compare the quarterly reports for it's gaming division vs Nintendo.

They are a laughingstock because of the bet they took with the hardcore burned them so hard that they have 5 degree burns. And Im not even sure 5 degree burns even exist.
---
I did not ask if you have a psychic impairment, I asked if you have an impairment of the psyche-Zane Grey Staker
#24Elem187Posted 2/1/2013 11:17:55 AM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Well personally after watching this

http://youtu.be/2_85zv4rMOc

I think 8th gen will be a turbulent time for the big three as they try to find the next "thing" and try to keep the smartphone games from taking over.

I think the 4th quarter economic output of the United States that Obama has engineered will be a big reason why all three console makers will feel the pain.

its hard to buy consoles when you don't have a jobby job. and with Obama locked in for another 4 years, it will remain that way until 2017 and beyond.
#25Enigma149Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:33 AM
Elem187 posted...

I think 8th gen will be a turbulent time for the big three as they try to find the next "thing" and try to keep the smartphone games from taking over.

I think the 4th quarter economic output of the United States that Obama has engineered will be a big reason why all three console makers will feel the pain.

its hard to buy consoles when you don't have a jobby job. and with Obama locked in for another 4 years, it will remain that way until 2017 and beyond.

You do realize that the economy has actually gotten better under Obama, right? It's been slow, but it has been getting better.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#26SuperShyGuy9000Posted 2/1/2013 11:24:52 AM
Elem187 posted...

This isn't PolitiFAQs, besides do we blame the Eurozone's unemployment crisis on Obama too?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/feb/01/eurozone-crisis-live-joblessness-rise-again

Release in expensive console in this economic climate won't be met with that much success
#27Elem187Posted 2/1/2013 11:25:11 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
**Reads "Sony is a joke" in the title...**

GoombaX alt?

You mean, you don't believe that Sony's current position is clearly the punchline of a two-decade-long running joke Nintendo started back in the SNES days?

I knew you were thick-skulled, but come ON!

Sony's losing money due to other things, such as owning too many side ventures which is costing them tons of money, their gaming section isn't doing that bad. It's compared to how Nintendo is doing NOW.

Nintendo printed so much money with the Wii, they can have flops for the next 10-15 years and still hang around... the Wii U will be profitable on the system by the end of the year as the games come... the other two systems will be starting their own game drought land at that time.
#28Elem187Posted 2/1/2013 11:31:53 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Elem187 posted...

You do realize that the economy has actually gotten better under Obama, right? It's been slow, but it has been getting better.

Uh no it hasn't gotten better. Where do you get this information? MSNBC?

8.5 million Americans have left the workforce since he was elected. That means 8.5 million people have given up on even looking for work... and when people are not looking for work, they are no longer counted as "unemployed". Thus the unemployment rate goes down because people are GIVING UP, as in THEIR SITUATION IS HOPELESS.

You might wanna check your facts, we are entering another really steep recession. We went from 2% growth in the third quarter (which is ABYSMAL) to negative .1% in the 4th quarter.

the economy is tanking bud. Going from 2% to below zero in a single quarter is a DIVE... if it was a slow decline over several quarters, then it was moving slowly down, but losing an entire 2% of growth in less than 3 months is a disaster. Its already worse than what we saw in 2008, where growth fell by only 1% per quarter for an entire year.
#29LinktoDrinkPosted 2/1/2013 11:46:33 AM
Sony has been genocided by the hardcore gamers,

You... what? All the hardcore gamers have PS3. The best exclusives of this generation are on there, and there are far more. Are you referring to teenagers that play call of doody as hardcore gamers or something?
#30LemonKweenstaaaPosted 2/1/2013 11:47:01 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
**Reads "Sony is a joke" in the title...**

GoombaX alt?

What's funny is that this is the kind of post that you would go on a paragraph-length rant about.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg